Friendship and Above (9)

Uzumaki Kushina's due date is October 10th.

For this reason, Obito, who was working in the police department, ended his work in the police department three days in advance. Namikaze Minato did not tell Uchiha Fugaku what he wanted to second Uchiha Obito to do, so Uchiha Fugaku agreed. No hesitation.

However, as usual, he asked Obito privately, "Obito, do you know what the Yondaime asked you to do?"

Obito shook his head. "I don't know yet, Clan Chief~"

Uchiha Fugaku waved to him, "Go ahead."

"Yes."

The person responsible for delivering the baby was Sarutobi Biwako, the wife of the Third Hokage. Obito met her that day. myself.

When Uzumaki Kushina was still a chuunin, Kumogakure sent people to kidnap Uzumaki Kushina. The people of Kumogakure were aggressive and had invaded Konoha Village several times, so they had to be wary of them.

They still set up a barrier outside a cave far away from the village as a backup birthing site, with three elite jonin waiting outside. Kakashi remembered that there was a person like Black Zetsu. He could come and go freely between the ninja villages. Weakening Konoha should also be part of their plan. It was hard to say what had happened.

Hei Zetsu is a character who has little fighting power but can fool everyone around. It is difficult to actively find him, and he is relatively passive.

In fact, the place where the birth took place was in Obito's time and space, and Obito himself was at Teacher Minato's home at the moment.

"I'm so nervous, Kakashi."

Obito looked panicked, his brows were furrowed, and his palms were sweating.

That's in his eyes.

"..."

Kakashi wanted to say that he was also very nervous, and his hands were cold.

The next second he received Obito's look for help, because it had been five hours since Sarutobi Lake Biwa and Uzumaki Kushina entered the space.

One hour after the birth started, every half hour he would send a part of his body to time and space to let Mr. Minato remind him that the labor was over, but there was no movement at all inside.

"Does it really take so long to have a baby?"

Obito asked with a look of ignorance.

"I don't know. You'll know when it's your turn..."

Kakashi spread his hands, indicating that he didn't know either.

How can someone who has never had a wife in two lifetimes know these things. Kakashi set his sights on Obito, who was likely to get married, and smiled: "But, Obito, your child must be very cute." Kakashi thought that his words were meant to ease the atmosphere, but Obito suddenly pulled back.

He was unhappy.

Um?

Kakashi was stunned and didn't think he had said anything outrageous.

Obito didn't say a word, his lips were pursed tightly, his hands were clenched into fists, and his dark eyes were narrowed.

I don't know what I'm thinking about.

The atmosphere suddenly became extremely strange.

Kakashi couldn't help but asked: "What's wrong?"

At this time, Obito glared at him and cursed dissatisfiedly: "Kakashi, you are a big idiot!"