Only you are special (3)

Ichiraku Ramen Shop.

Kakashi looked helplessly at Uchiha Obito who was devouring his food. In this case, he had no chance to speak.

...We haven’t seen each other for a few days, hasn’t he eaten anything?

...Yes, where did he go...

Kakashi looked down at his bowl of hot ramen in front of him, and at this moment, Obito Uchiha's voice suddenly sounded. "Uncle, cook another bowl!"

Kakashi glanced sideways at Obito, looking at his childish appearance and feeling a little relieved when he saw him sitting beside him properly. If there's anything else, let's talk about it later.

Obito, who was eating noodles, noticed Kakashi's gaze, turned his face to look over, and was stunned for a moment when he met the gentle gaze.

He swallowed a mouthful of noodles subconsciously... and froze.

Obito found it incredible... Even Kakashi with only one pair of eyes exposed looked good-looking. It seemed to be shining, a bit dazzling, and a bit reluctant to look away... "Hey, you two, don't fight here. Do you understand

? "

Just when Obito was thinking wildly, a stiff voice interrupted.

The two came to their senses and turned their heads in embarrassment.

Obito hurriedly explained, "Why are they fighting? I was watching how he eats noodles while wearing a mask, and the reason why I keep staring at him is because he has a mole on his face, not because..." "Haha—

" —"

Kakashi smiled, raised his hand and hit Obito on the head.

The sound of the blow to the head was so loud that Obito felt dizzy. He covered his head and said, "It hurts so much. Kakashi QAQ... Did you hit me with a mallet?" You hit someone with your hands

. Kakashi smiled again and gave him another 'stick', "Yes. You are surprisingly smart today."

Obito covered his other bag with tears in his eyes.

Complicated feelings.

He said how could it be possible, he would look at Kakashi so well, and Kakashi was indeed the same hateful Kakashi. Uchiha Obito stood up suddenly and said. "Hmph, good Uchiha, if you don't fight Hatake, you can't beat me and run away!"

Obito said as he ran away.

"What are you talking about..."

Kakashi blinked, "Wait..."

Uchiha Obito ran away and Kakashi realized that he had been tricked.

That rascal! The money hasn't been paid yet! ! !

Kakashi reluctantly paid the money before going after him.

He has been a troublesome guy since he was a child, and Kakashi couldn't help but say that he owed Uchiha Obito everything in his previous life. He really owed him everything in his previous life.

Kakashi returned to his home. He felt a little relieved when he saw Obito today. He thought he would catch him tomorrow and ask questions, so he met Uchiha Obito at home, who was eating pears. He sat on his The relaxed look inside the home makes it feel like this is his home.

Uchiha Obito saw him and waved to him, "Ah, Kakashi, you came back so early." Kakashi

lost all his anger when he saw his look. How many times had he fantasized about the boy in his last life? Seeing him waving cheerfully, Kakashi lowered his eyes, his eyes became a little gentler, and he walked beside him and sat down. "Then do you think I'm just as stupid as you and continue to search?"