I really want to talk to you (2)

Obito has a thousand reasons for getting angry, and Kakashi has a thousand ways to suppress it.

At noon, Obito behaved again and stopped shouting about beating anyone.

The rain stopped.

But the sky was still gray.

Kakashi counted the days, sorted out what he had seen and heard in the past few days, and said to Obito beside him: "When you go back, you first write a report and bring it to me to see before giving it to the teacher."

Tu turned his head to the side: "Humph, Kakashi, you are too lenient."

Kakashi frowned: "Yesterday, it was that fool who asked me for experience...?"

If it weren't for the fact that he was an Uchiha Obito, can he be so lenient?

One second he was embarrassed about his ability to organize and speak a report, and the next second Obito admitted with a look of despair: "I, I, I am that fool."

Obito shrugged his head and did not dare to look at Kakashi, but he didn't know that the other party's eyes fell on him, and then he smiled.

The two walked carefully in the Rain Hidden Village, paying special attention inside and outside.

Many places in Amegakure Village are already deserted. Many times Obito and Kakashi walked around without seeing anyone. Just like now, the worst part is that it started raining again.

"Turn back."

Kakashi suggested.

Obito nodded, and Kakashi led Obito away as usual. Amid the sound of rain, he faintly heard human voices. He reacted quickly and pulled Obito closer to the back of the big tree root.

In the drizzling rain, Kakashi saw several figures passing by.

Kakashi has been an ANBU for a long time in his previous life, and is very familiar with the roots and the ANBU of Konoha. This is the root of Danzo. In appearance, the masks worn by the root members are more colorful than the masks of the ANBU directly under the Hokage. Not only Limited to designs modeled after animal faces. There is also a special aura about Gen's people, which is darker than the ANBU directly under the Hokage.

Kakashi's mind suddenly flashed back to the scene where he met Danzo in the Hokage's office before leaving.

He should have expected that Danzo would come to cause trouble.

At this moment, Obito noticed the change in Kakashi's expression.

"Kakashi, do you know those people just now?"

Kakashi said: "People from Danzo, be careful."

Don't get caught if neither he nor Obito can beat them now.

If the other five people were caught, he and Obito would really have to meet again in the next life.

Obito: "..."

Obito has not yet realized the darkness of the village, does not understand the seriousness of the matter, and does not understand Kakashi's mood.

Danzo is ruthless, don't show too much light in front of him, it will be a big trouble if he targets you.

"That's almost it. Let's go back tomorrow."

Kakashi suggested.

"...Oh, okay."

Obito replied absently.

Because no matter how he thought about it, he felt that there was not much gained from this trip, so how to write the report was a problem, a big problem. Obito thought about it and finally laid his eyes on Kakashi. "Kakashi, what did you find?"