Friendship and Above (5)

Obito suddenly felt that he had not explained clearly. He was not good at expressing this kind of thing. At this point, he no longer wanted to explain. He simply denied it.

"No. You heard wrong."

Uchiha didn't doubt the authenticity of his words. "Oh, Obito, you are stupid, you can make this mistake."

"You are stupid!"

Obito retorted. go back.

"Forget it, it doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman, your friend was just deceived! What else can you think of? He probably likes her. Like us, the Uchiha clan, we can't laugh when we see someone we don't like." Uchiha Bo Quan said it very seriously.

"Huh?"

Obito tilted his head and looked at Uchiha, confusion written on his face.

Kakashi lied to him?

is it possible?

Absolutely impossible!

Uchiha talked about the people he liked all the time, and couldn't help but become curious about the people around him: "Then again, Obito, do you have anyone you like? There should be, right?"

"..." Obito's thoughts are still there. He remained silent on the matter of being cheated.

At this time, Uchiha Quan lightly bumped him with his elbow and lowered his voice. "Which one in the village do you like, tell me."

Obito immediately blushed when he thought of Kakashi.

"No...no...!"

Seeing Obito's reaction, Uchiha felt like he was struck by lightning. "You... don't look like you at all, okay!"

What he didn't expect even more was that his lovely junior turned out to be! So innocent! This made Uchiha unable to help but want to tease him. The corner of his mouth curled up into a smile and he looked at him maliciously.

"Obito, you are so shy, have you ever held hands with someone else?" "

!!"

Obito covered his mouth, but it was too late and he had no choice but to take his hand off.

"Your home is here. Shut up, senior."

"I'm going home first. Tomorrow..." The message that Obito was on vacation tomorrow came to Uchiha Quan's head. He paused and changed his words.

"See you the day after tomorrow!"

"See you the day after tomorrow, senior."

...

Obito thought about it for a long time when he went home and took a shower.

Final summary: jealous.

When Obito thinks of this word, people are numb.

He was actually jealous -

this matter was beyond his imagination, so much so that he didn't go to Kakashi the next day.

But he had to admit that this was the fact. He believed that Kakashi didn't lie to him, but he still came up with the outrageous idea of ​​hiding Kakashi's smile privately. It was also the first time Obito found himself possessive of Kakashi.

Thinking of this, Obito rolled on the bed. After rolling twice, there was a clear sound outside the window, which was the sound of glass being knocked. He looked up at the head of the bed - and

saw Kakashi.

A very familiar picture.

"Why are you still sleeping?"