Friendship and Above (10)

There are traces of a battle in the cave, and the smell of blood comes from inside. The three ninjas who were supposed to be guarding outside are now lying in a pool of blood, and there are several others from the Hidden Cloud Village. The two ninjas obviously arrived late and became corpse collectors.

Obito looked at the body on the ground worriedly: "How could this happen? Kakashi..."

"What do you think?"

Obito glanced at him sideways: "Are you testing me?"

Before Kakashi could wait, In answer, Obito added: "The news passed by the spies of Kumogakure in Konoha? If I were someone from Kumogakure and told me the date of internal strife in Konoha and the birth of a jinchuriki, I would..." Kaka Xi

interrupted him and glared at him: "You are just a boss, go back."

After this time, the people of Yunyin Village should be at peace for a while.

Minato Namikaze was also so busy that he didn't sleep for the rest of the night. When the two found him, they heard Naruto's cry. After all, there was a living person who needed to be sent to the torture department overnight. The matter was urgent, so Minato Namikaze signed it for the two of them. document.

After seeing the person off, Kakashi looked at Uchiha who had been following him. "Why haven't you gone back yet?"

Kakashi yawned as he spoke.

The moon looked cooler at four o'clock in the morning, and the street was so quiet that you could hear the faint sound of wind. But the night wind carried a hint of coolness, and the warmth on the body gradually dissipated, making people sober up a little.

Obito said thoughtfully: "I'll give it to you."

Kakashi didn't say anything, and Obito didn't look like he was asking for his opinion. When he got home, he didn't know why he suddenly remembered that he was scolded by this person. Stupid stuff. Both of them were at the entrance. He turned on the light, put on his shoes and walked into the familiar house. This time Obito did not follow him.

Kakashi looked back at him, and after hesitation he asked: "Speaking of which, why did you call me a big idiot when we were at the teacher's house?"

Someone looked at him blankly: "Huh?"

Kakashi Xi didn't know if he was pretending or if he really forgot, but he cared too much. He wanted to ask clearly and don't try to get away with it!

Kakashi gritted his teeth and threatened: "Speak clearly, or you will be dead if you don't explain clearly."

There was obvious fatigue on his face, but at this moment, his eyes still showed a threat that could not be ignored. Obito's mind was a little confused at the moment, but he could still quickly find the point that made him unhappy.

He replied seriously: "You said that my future children must be very cute, and I was angry."

Kakashi didn't expect that it was really so outrageous, and he became puzzled. "What are you doing? What's there to be angry about?"

"..."

Obito was stunned.

This is not the first time.

Kakashi never seemed to understand his feelings towards him. Thinking of this, Obito's heart felt as if someone was holding it, tightening and uncomfortable. He realized that trying to get Kakashi to discover his feelings wasn't going to work.

He walked from the darkness of the entrance to the light of the living room, and under Kakashi's depressed gaze, he spoke.

"Because-"