Growing up (6)

"Ah, that..."

Obito suddenly shrank to the corner and covered his pretentious mouth.

Kakashi frowned and squinted at him with an indifferent expression. Obito had a vague feeling that the other party was going to be angry, so he hurriedly began to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it!"

The grandfather next door once told him that when you do something wrong, you don't have to say how to apologize.

However, after repeating his apology several times, the other party didn't respond at all, and Obito couldn't help but panic.

Is Kakashi angry or mad or angry?

But...

that's not it, Kakashi is not a girl.

Obito glanced at him secretly and realized that Kakashi's expression was not as soft as he thought. The next second, he came over, raised his hand and knocked Obito on the head, "Be careful next time."

Obito was confused by his reaction.

It means that he doesn't care.

Obito gave chase.

"Wait, Kakashi."

Kakashi suddenly turned around and gave him a stern look, "In the mission, my codename is Muyu, and you are codenamed Asuka." "..."

Obito was struck by Kakashi's stern look. Calmed down with reminders.

Fortunately, it was now midnight and everyone was asleep. Otherwise, wouldn't everything they had done before be in vain? He was really stupid QAQ.

Obito suddenly disliked himself, hating himself for being easily confused and not calm enough when things happened.

Therefore, Obito spent the rest of the night reflecting on himself. He told himself that he could not always be Kakashi's hindrance, not to mention that Kakashi would despise him, even he himself could not help but despise himself.

...

the next day.

early morning.

The wealthy businessman opened the door to the room and stretched out. He seemed to be in good spirits after sleeping peacefully for a night. Obito and Kakashi, who basically didn't get much rest, were far from him.

The wealthy businessman also brought his entourage, who helped him check out after he went downstairs.

Soon, they entered the Hidden Rain Village.

The drizzle gradually turned into light rain, and everyone put on raincoats. Due to the change in status, Kakashi and Obito basically had little to say.

The atmosphere was depressing along the way.

Obito felt very bad. Never had a mission given him such a strange feeling. He was a little uneasy and looked at his trusted companions.

Kakashi noticed his gaze glancing at him, and the guy smiled stupidly at him. Kakashi frowned, indicating that he was serious.

There are rumors that Amegakure Village has unique assassination techniques, so it often accepts commissions from other countries to carry out various types of assassination missions. However, the village of Amegakure has been undergoing civil war for many years, and there are many rebels.

The leader was a man named Sansho Hanzo. When the wealthy businessman went to see him, Kakashi and Obito were intercepted outside. This was just what Kakashi wanted, and the two ran away in the name of going to the bathroom.