06-year-old Kakashi

Is addicted to sleeping recently and can't help himself.

QAQ Why do I have to code when it’s so cute?

Let me tell you a ghost story, okay? QAQ. Once upon a time, a white fur raised a black fur. Later, the black fur ate the white fur.

…END

.

Not surprisingly, Kakashi, who has stood out in the class since he entered school, received the teacher's permission to graduate. Of course, it was also because of the war that I was able to graduate with an exception. If it were in a peaceful era, I would have to complete the school education no matter what. When Obito learned that Kakashi graduated, he was relieved but also felt a little bit unwilling. Kakashi graduated, which meant that he was liberated. However, what made people feel unwilling was that he graduated early despite being younger than him... For a moment, Obito felt that he was completely different from that Kakashi.

Kakashi received a ninja forehead protector and stayed not far from the school waiting for Obito to finish school. Graduation is one thing, education is another. Kakashi will not let that Uchiha go just because he graduated.

After school.

Obito walked out with Nohara Rin as usual. In the past, Kakashi always walked in front of them. He couldn't be seen for several days. Obito actually felt that there was something missing in this school. Not long after this idea came up, Obito discovered Kakashi's existence. After all, silver hair was very conspicuous among the crowd.

What puzzled Obito was that he seemed to be waiting for something to appear...

This was weird.

Little Obito said that Hatake Kakashi has been alone since he entered the school gate. How could there be someone who made him wait? !

So he began to debate whether to say hello to this person or not. Before he could decide, he heard the voice of Nohara Lin who was walking with him.

"Kakashi, congratulations on your graduation."

"..."

Obito glanced at Kakashi disdainfully, hum, what's so great, he will graduate soon.

"Hey."

Kakashi called out to the naughty boy who was about to ignore him.

"Don't forget your promise to me."

"...are you still going?!"

Obito turned around in surprise, with an expression of extreme reluctance. Unfortunately, Kakashi had disappeared and his expression could not be seen.

"You and Kakashi have such a good relationship."

Nohara Lin sighed.

"No way!"

Obito glanced at the place where Kakashi was standing with disgust.

It was entirely because that person was playing tricks on him, and it was so painful to make up lessons! ! ! Why does he have to make up classes? ! ! ! ! Hearing that guy's cold voice instructing him every night was simply his nightmare! A top student is amazing. Can a top student bully a bad student? ! ! (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

However...

No matter how much Obito protested in his heart, he would still go to Hatake's house in the evening.

Hatake White Fang had become accustomed to his visit every few days, and he would always be there every time. Kakashi brought food in the middle of training him, although every time Kakashi would say coldly, 'Dad, go and do your business, don't worry about this guy's life or death.'...

Obito took his snacks. I was completely confused. Is this the tone of a child talking to his father?!

Oh my God, Hatake Sakumo - how could such a gentle man have such a paralyzed, self-righteous son who also likes to bully bad students? Ah! It doesn't look like he is his biological child!

"No need to speculate, I am his biological child."

Kakashi understood Obito's psychological activities at once, and said expressionlessly.

Obito was so frightened that he ate wildly. The snacks were stuffed into his mouth, as if he was frightened. Kakashi, who was sitting next to him, couldn't stand his stupidity and snatched the snacks from his hand. "You can eat it after you carry it."

"Hey! We need to balance work and rest."

Obito said inarticulately.

"Okay. I'll take a shower first, but my request is that you must memorize it after I come out."

With that, Kakashi left. Obito blinked and looked down at the draft on the page. The ones that needed to be memorized were...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9...

Obito rolled his eyes. I wanted to withdraw secretly while Kakashi was taking a shower. Anyway, he has graduated now and cannot be seen in school every day. Moreover, he will definitely have various tasks in the village and outside the village in the future. Even going further...

Obito thought about it and decided to withdraw. He looked around, gently put his things into his schoolbag, and tiptoed out of the study. There was no one outside, Obito breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hey, you finished carrying it so quickly?"

Obito, who was about to run away, suddenly heard Kakashi's voice. Obito trembled in fright. He didn't know what to say. He saw Kakashi wearing loose pajamas and a mask, he walked towards him slowly. He still squinted his dead fish eyes and glanced at him lightly. Obito remembered that he had gone to take a shower...but he still wore it Wearing a mask.

Obito frowned and pointed at Kakashi in disbelief.

"You, why are you wearing a mask in the shower?! Are you lying to me about taking a shower?!"

"I am happy to wear a mask in the shower."

Kaka Nishi said meaninglessly.

Obito stepped forward and glanced at Kakashi suspiciously. Looking closely, he found that Kakashi's skin was very white. But after staring at Kakashi like this, he was quickly beaten. My head is broken.

"What do you want to do?"

Kakashi looked at the naughty boy Obito expressionlessly, and Obito suddenly laughed.

"Ah, I know, it must be because you are not good-looking!"

Kakashi: "..."

Could this person's IQ be any lower?

"I want to see..."

The naughty kid smiled like a thieves, approached Kakashi, and slowly moved towards his mask. Kakashi didn't panic. He was not busy, but he grabbed his hand just when it was about to touch the mask.

"I'll show you if you get first place in the class this semester."

Obito's hand was pinched so hard that it hurt, "I found you to be very cunning, like this every time. "

After giving him a lesson, Kakashi released his claws and said confidently.

"Anyway, I will win in the end. "

"You..."

Obito was angry with Kakashi.

He gritted his teeth and roared in his heart.

This bastard Kakashi dared to look down on Uchiha (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

One day... Let this soul know his mistake!