Only You Are Special (2)

Obito turned his grief and anger into strength and practiced blindly until night. Dragging his tired body, he walked back slowly. He had no strange thoughts in his mind. He only missed the big house in his house. bed.

Obito outside had no sense of time. He only knew that it was very late and the Uchiha Autonomous Region was very quiet.

The moonlight poured down like water, spreading light all over the ground.

"Uchiha Obito."

A clear voice came into his ears, coming from behind him. He turned around suddenly, his whole body became alert, and his dark eyes became a little brighter, because of this The voice was very unfamiliar.

The voice was obviously very young, but when Uchiha Obito turned around, he saw an old man.

Obito was confused for a moment. Was that sound made just now by this old man?

It doesn't look like it.

Although he was doubtful, but looking at the pitiful old man in front of him, Uchiha Obito still squatted down and asked, "Old man, what's wrong with you?" "I sprained my foot, young man, can you give me a lift?

" ."

The old man asked. Different from the voice he heard before, this time it was an old voice.

Obito shook his head and blinked his eyes. Could it be that he had been hearing hallucinations.

Impossible...

he was young...

the old man lowered his eyes and felt a little disappointed. "It doesn't matter, who wants to talk to me, an old man who wants to die?"

Obito quickly explained: "No, no, no, grandpa, I will send you back wherever your home is!"

Obito, who was anxious to explain, had no time to think about why. In the middle of the night, he would 'pick up' an old man on the road...

He turned his back to the old man and said, "Come up, I will carry you back."

The old man thanked him, and Obito felt a weight on his back, and stood up. The old man was wearing black clothes, and his long white hair covered most of his face, revealing only one dark eye. His lips were so dry that they were peeling. Obito thought that he would pour him a glass of wine when he was sent home. Warm water and go back.

"Grandpa, where is your home?"

Obito asked.

"Emm, go ahead first,"

the old man replied.

So under the guidance of the old man, Obito walked out of the Uchiha Autonomous Region, became curious about the old man's identity, and started chatting with the old man again.

Once he said this, the old man had only one sentence left.

——Young man, you are a good person. Good people have a safe life.

Obito felt a little embarrassed and wanted to scratch the back of his head, but found that his hand could not let go at this moment.

"This is it, young man, my home has arrived."

The old man said happily.

"Huh?"

Obito looked around. They were either bushes or big trees. Where did the house come from? Just as he was wondering, Uchiha Obito felt his hands tighten, and the next second he was blindfolded by something strange. , hot and sticky, and then, the foot was empty and fell down.