05-year-old Kakashi

After school.

When little Obito went home, he passed by a small paradise not far from the campus and saw someone playing kick the can game. He joined the crowd on a whim, but halfway through the game, he saw the white-haired dog with a mask walking from the alley. The inside came out...

and then...

Obito kept losing...To be more precise, everyone kept being crushed by the white-haired masked one. After being crushed too much, everyone dispersed, and finally In the end, only Obito was left.

Obito felt weird.

Why didn’t he just follow along instead of staying here and losing even his self-confidence? This guy’s soul is pale and white-haired (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

“No more fun”

Kakashi said, lazily leaning on the railing.

He thought it was really tiring to pretend to be a child.

Obito hadn't left yet, probably because he was tired from playing games, so he slumped down on the grassy grass and looked at the Kakashi standing there with a dissatisfied look on his face.  The afterglow of the setting sun shone beside him, and the childish little Obito looked unusually cute. Kakashi turned his head and glanced at little Obito. He didn't look like he wanted to get up at all...

The little boy who received the gaze Obito glared at Kakashi unwillingly.

"Huh, what are you looking at? I won't lose to you next time."

Kakashi spread his hands.

"I may not play with you next time."

"..."

Obito was furious, this person with pale soul and white hair deserves to have no friends (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Obito didn’t know what Kakashi was thinking right now.

Looking at the sun setting towards the west, Kakashi saw that it was almost time and thought He went home, but when he turned around and saw the slumped look on the little Uchiha, he turned back again. Kakashi walked up to Obito and stretched out a hand to Obito, "Okay, get up and go home quickly.

"Home."

Little Obito looked confused.

This white-haired boy actually showed his face to him! What's 484's plan?

Obito looked at the white little hands questioningly, and a bad idea flashed in his mind. He pretended to hold the card Kakashi's hand, when Kakashi pulled him up with more strength, he almost pulled Kakashi down. Fortunately, Kakashi knew that he was still a six-year-old naughty kid and was a little more wary. He stabilized himself in time...

and as soon as he let go, Obito fell onto the green grass.

"Kakashi, you're home."

At this time, a familiar voice floated from the front.

Kakashi knelt down and flicked Obito's forehead, looking at him with a half-smile.

"Idiot..."

A low voice rang in Obito's ears.

Obito touched his sore forehead with his hand, feeling dissatisfied. He pouted and looked at Kakashi's leaving figure. When he saw the back of Hatake White Fang, he was stunned. ...It turns out that Shiro father is Hatake White Fang. Wait, this is not the point.

...

The point is that Shiro actually called me an idiot (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

...