I really want to talk to you (5)

I really want to chat with you

the next day.

early morning.

Obito opened his eyes and felt very good when he saw the bright light.

He slept deeply and dreamlessly last night, and had a good sleep. Although he slept on the floor, he did not feel the slightest chill, but instead felt warm.

Obito stretched contentedly, and then realized something was wrong.

Quilt...

where did the quilt come from...!

Hey hey? ? ?

Obito looked in disbelief at Kakashi, who was lying upright with half his face covered.

Kakashi?

Could it be Kakashi?

"Kakashi, you..."

Obito didn't know what to say at once...

In fact, Obito always understood.

Kakashi is a person with a soft heart and an awkward personality.

If he was really so proud, how could he get close to him so easily.

"Hmm...?"

Kakashi, who had slept late, raised his hand and rubbed his eyes. His voice sounded dazed. When he raised his hand from the quilt, he didn't know that he had covered his face because of this action exposed.

Looking at Kakashi who was confused due to lack of sleep, Obito felt his blood boiling all over for no reason, as if fireworks were starting to explode in his own world. He hurriedly used a quilt to cover the initiator of this strange illusion.

Kakashi was awake now, and the strength was no longer there. He pulled down the quilt and took a look, but the room was empty.

He ran away.

Ran? ? ? Covered him with a quilt and ran away? ? ?

What's the meaning? ? ? So early in the morning, he didn't do anything to offend Xian Er, right? ? ?

Kakashi felt baffled, it was really hard to guess Uchiha's thoughts. Kakashi shook his head and had no choice but to get up and straighten the bedding.

Obito who ran out was stunned in the courtyard.

There seemed to be some change...

I don't know if it was Kakashi who had changed or he had changed...

I don't know what happened, but when he saw Kakashi showing a foul expression, he was not normal, which made Obito feel that he might can no longer get along with my teammate Kakashi like before.

"Huh..."

Kakashi finished tidying up the bedding, felt a little angry, and went out to find Obito. He found Obito in the courtyard, with his head buried in his knees, looking like a lost kitten.

Seeing this, Kakashi, who wanted to teach him a lesson, relented again. He walked over and touched Obito's prickly head.

"What's wrong with you so early in the morning?"

Obito's mood was complicated after his head was touched.

Of course, it was impossible to tell Kakashi that it was because of him that he was like this. Obito had to give other reasons and replied: "I was wondering when I would be able to use the three magatama and the Mangekyo Sharingan. I feel that my progress is so slow. Ah."

Mangekyou Sharingan...

Kakashi touched his left eye subconsciously. If Obito still had to pay such a high price for opening his eyes, Kakashi would rather he never open his eyes in this life.