Second Eighteen Years (1)

Three years later.

The streets of Konoha Village.

A three-year-old black-haired boy ran into the crowd. When the blond boy saw this, his blue eyes flashed with strange color, and he also ran after the black-haired boy.

"Naruto! Don't chase Sasuke...!"

Obito yelled following behind.

"I don't want that!"

Naruto's milky voice came from the front.

Obito was bored to death.

I now spend my days off taking care of my baby, and I always get caught from time to time when I go to report to work.

Obito took three steps and two steps at a time and lifted the two children up, one on his left hand and one on his right hand, like carrying little chickens. It's winter now, and the two children wear a lot of clothes, so it won't be too uncomfortable if someone lifts them up.

Obito lifted the two of them up to a height where they could face each other: "Can you two calm down?"

The two children didn't deal with each other. Even if they got closer, they were unwilling to get along peacefully, and even started fighting on his face. Cat fist.

Sasuke: "Go away! Brother Obito is with me!"

Naruto: "Go away! Uncle Obito is with me!"

So why are these two brats fighting for him?

Treat him as a toy?

Obito leaned back and closed his eyes. After ten minutes, he was annoyed about why he went to the patriarch's house. Mikoto-sama met him and asked him to bring something to his wife. In the end, the two children were thrown to him.

The person involved expressed that he really regretted it -

who should I let go of first?

Obito thought.

A familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

Kakashi said: "Why this expression?"

"Kakashi, take Naruto away!"

Obito cast a grateful look at Kakashi.

What a life save!

Kakashi never expected that if Obito was still living in the Uchiha clan, he would personally take care of Sasuke for him. It seems that this Uchiha Fugaku still likes Obito.

Kakashi couldn't help but tease him: "Why do I always see you with Sasuke? Is it possible that your Lord Fugaku wants you to be his teacher?" "I don't want you to be a teacher. Don't think he can do it now

. The child will definitely be as stinky as his brother when he grows up." Obito said disdainfully.

This Uchiha Itachi is often immersed in his own world and looks at everyone with indifference. He doesn't like such a child.

Kakashi disagreed: "His brother is quite honest and neat in doing things. How can he be called a bastard?" "

You've never gotten along with each other. How do you know."

"You can guess by looking at each other."

The two of them talked. Suddenly, I found that the crowd's eyes were on Sasuke and Naruto, as well as Kakashi and Obito who were holding Sasuke and Naruto. Obito had served in the police department for three years and was as familiar as the Fourth Hokage. Gotta give it a try.

The tomato seller stuck her head out and said, "Hey Obito, whose child are you bringing?" Obito

pressed down the restless Sasuke and replied with a smile: "The youngest son of our patriarch." "