Second Eighteen Years (3)

"Captain Kakashi, it's snowing again."

When Kakashi got off work, his teammates reminded him.

Kakashi: "Oh."

Work has been going well recently, but Kakashi still feels very bad, and he knows the reason for this - it's Obito.

"Then I'll leave first."

His teammates waved to him.

In this life, Kakashi doesn't have the title of cold-blooded Kakashi, and he gets along fairly well with his teammates.

Today is Minato-sensei's birthday. Minato-sensei invited him to have dinner with him in the evening. After get off work, Kakashi went home to get his birthday present.

When he arrived, the mistress had already prepared a table full of meals. Naruto gathered around Uzumaki Kushina's feet and shouted that he wanted to eat the cake, and Uzumaki Kushina knelt down to coax him.

"Jiraiya-sensei is not in the village right now, so we will have dinner together in the evening~ But Obito, it seems... he is late again."

Namikaze Minato said awkwardly.

"Then wait a little longer?"

Kakashi asked.

Namikaze Minato blinked. He clearly remembered that Kakashi took great care of Obito when we went on missions together! Why suddenly...it felt like he wasn't too cool with Obito being late anymore?

Seeing the teacher's doubts, Kakashi added: "Mainly, I don't know exactly where he should be..." As soon as the

two of them finished speaking, there was a knock on the door.

Naruto happily ran over to open the door. Ever since he could reach the door handle, he began to enjoy opening the door for others.

Seeing it was Obito, Naruto's eyes lit up: "Uncle Obito~" "

Naruto, long time no see."

Obito said, walked in and closed the door. His eyes quickly locked on Kakashi. , smiled at Kakashi, "Kakashi, why didn't you call me."

"I don't know where you are."

Kakashi said lightly.

"I'm in the Konoha Police Force, and I'm on the middle shift this week." Obito said seriously.

"It's okay, come over and eat."

Uzumaki Kushina waved to Obito.

Then, little Naruto blinked as he watched Obito hand the gift box in his hand to his father.

"Minato-sensei! Happy birthday!"

He quickly ran to Uzumaki Kushina's side. He knew that he would give gifts to his father in the future.

Kakashi felt like he was in a dream.

After work, you can also attend the teacher's birthday party, and you can see Naruto running around the house. Later, Minato-sensei told him that the last time his father returned to the village, he applied to the Third Generation to lift the ban on missions and officially assigned him long-term missions.

He was very happy, visibly happy. As a result, he forgot to keep distance from Obito and went home together again.

There were light snowflakes floating in the sky. Perhaps because it snowed at night, there were no people on the street.

Habits are really terrible things.

Kakashi subconsciously looked at the person next to him, and saw him reaching out to catch the snowflakes like a child, with a look of fascination.

"This counts as watching the snow with Kakashi, right?"

He murmured.

The two looked at each other, and Kakashi suddenly looked away with a guilty conscience. "I have to go back quickly. You can walk slowly by yourself."

Obito grabbed his sleeve with an aggrieved look: "But I really want to watch the snow with Kakashi! You have been Avoid me..."

Moreover, he confessed that he had been following the rules for three years. Obito felt really wronged by this, and he added: "I never did anything to you every time... I just wanted to see if you were okay... "

Obito looked at him with sincere eyes.

This time, Kakashi softened his heart again.

Then Kakashi realized something was wrong: "Having said that, why are two men seeing snow, and it's still at night?" He tortured his soul, and the snow at night could only be seen relatively clearly through lights.

What's so cool about this.

Kakashi was a little disgusted in his heart, but he saw Obito smiling brightly: "The point is, with Kakashi!"

"..." Kakashi's disgusted words came to his lips and went back. Looking at Obito like this, he can't suddenly pour a basin of cold water.

Forget it...

there's no next time...

thinking, he looked at the lit street lights again.

It got quiet.

Obito chuckled, how could Yuki be as beautiful as Kakashi.

He looked at the people around him, his eyes moving from the profile, to the neck, to the arms, and finally to the hands.

He hasn't held Kakashi's hand for so long.

At this time, Kakashi said: "Two minutes is enough!"

This meant that he agreed.

Obito suddenly thought about something he had never dared to do before. This time he bravely took Kakashi's hand, of course at an extremely fast speed.

Kakashi's first reaction was to resist: "Don't hold my hand!"

During the struggle, there was the sound of clothes rubbing against each other. This sound made the mere act of holding hands full of ambiguity.

Kakashi realized what the other party had misunderstood and was shocked: "That's not what I meant!!!"

"Didn't you say two minutes?!"

Obito asked, unwilling to let go at all. In panic, Kakashi pulled hard! After a moment, he pulled Obito into his arms.

They both froze.

Obito: "Huh?"

Kakashi: "I..."

Unexpectedly, after a struggle, they came together in a more ambiguous posture. It turned out that it was a cold night, and both of them felt a little warm, especially when they were wearing The man in the mask turned red. Obito also grabbed Kakashi's waist, his breathing slowed down, and their breaths blended together.

Kakashi explained dryly: "That's not what I meant..."

This was the closest he had been to Kakashi in recent years.

Obito's Adam's apple rolled: "Then what do you mean?"

Under the street lamp, the warm light shone on Kakashi's body, white snowflakes were floating, his eyes were slightly panicked, his cheeks were slightly red, and he was warm. The hot breath stimulated Obito's nerves.