Second Eighteen Years 008

The ambiguous gaze fell on the face that had nowhere to hide after the mask was pulled off. He would always take a peek from time to time outside. At this moment, his eyes were unscrupulous and naked.

In this space with only two people, he became bolder. He came to Kakashi's lips and kissed him again. After confirming that the other party did not refuse, he kissed his lips gently, and then explored and grabbed him.

Complete a real kiss.

Kakashi, whose breathing was disrupted by his random thoughts, did not have any time to adjust his breathing, and his breathing became more and more rapid.

"Stop-"

He pushed Obito away.

Their chests rose and fell violently, and Obito rested his head on his shoulder, rubbing it gently, "Sorry, Kakashi, I'm...a little excited..." Kakashi couldn't help but complain

, "What's the point of this apology?"

He didn't say anything...

"Can we come together?"

Obito suddenly asked, his tone a bit like coquettishness.

Kakashi no longer dared to understand Obito's words casually. Although he already had a rough picture in his mind, he still asked cautiously at this moment - "What together?" Kakashi's answer was warm and

soft

lips , he was hugged tightly, and at that moment, there were two fiery souls touching each other.

Kakashi finally understood the meaning of apology.

Things got worse.

Kakashi frowned: "What is this?"

"Nothing..."

As he spoke, Obito's mind turned and inexplicably turned to what Kakashi often said about friends. His face raised slightly, In front of him was the scenery that made him unable to take his eyes away: "Good friends help each other."

Kakashi felt something was wrong: "Fart!"

The smile on Obito's face became more and more obvious, and their lips touched each other again. Almost touching each other, he kissed his mole and asked softly: "Do you usually prefer someone gentle or rough...?" A while ago, Obito was still a simple big boy in Kakashi's heart. At this moment, the painting style changed again, which made Kakashi feel very confused and confused, but he was attracted to him and gradually became irresistible.

...

The sounds of children playing outside were in sharp contrast to the ambiguous breathing sounds inside.

the next day.

When he went to work, Kakashi noticed that Minato Namikaze was looking at him strangely, as if he was hesitant to speak.

Looking at Namikaze Minato's behavior, there must be some idiot in the team who revealed information that shouldn't be revealed.

Kakashi sighed: "Minato-sensei, just say what you want to say..."

Minato Namikaze was silent.

He was silent for a long time, and just when Kakashi thought he wouldn't speak, he suddenly spoke seriously. "Kakashi, you have to... treat Obito well."

"Okay."

Kakashi lowered his head weakly.

This is indeed the case! !

"What's okay???"

This answer confused Namikaze Minato.

Minato-sensei was the one who knew his origins. Kakashi sighed again and began to vent his bitterness to him: "Minato-sensei... In order for Obito not to go astray, I kept an eye on him, and I gave up my time and money. Energy..."

"Yeah, then you can't keep an eye on other people's bodies."

Namikaze Minato nodded and took the words seriously. After connecting, both of them widened their eyes in disbelief.

This story sounds really surprising.

In the Hokage's office, the two people stared at each other, both expressing their surprise at this incident.

After a while, Kakashi found his voice and said,

"Minato-sensei, what did you just say?"

Because Kakashi smelled different today, it was similar to Obito, so Namikaze Minato naturally thought: He spent the night at Obito's place, and coupled with Kakashi's rumors, he thought it was true...!

Look at this expression! ! !

He misunderstood! !

Namikaze Minato coughed twice in embarrassment and showed an apologetic smile: "I'm sorry Kakashi, I felt that the atmosphere between you two was a bit different before, I misunderstood."

There is actually nothing wrong with Minato-sensei's feeling....

Kakashi I opened my mouth, but still no clarification.

At this time, Namikaze Minato waved to him again: "Then let's talk about some serious business."