Only you are special (5)

"Hey, Kakashi."

"Didn't you say that underage people can't drink?"

"..."

After leaving the banquet, a certain Uchiha started talking to himself. model. Although everyone knows that minors are not allowed to drink, some adults will just have fun and trick minors into drinking and watch them be overwhelmed by the heat. Not to mention that it is just fruit wine, not to mention nothing.

As soon as I said it was juice, some people believed it.

Who would have thought that some people would not be able to tell the difference between east, west and north after drinking some fruit wine.

Kakashi found it a bit funny, so he took Obito and walked silently towards home.

"By the way, Kakashi, there's something I want to tell you."

"I'm not full yet."

"..."

"Then go back by yourself."

Kakashi let go of Obito, and Obito shook his head. He shook his head, "Forget it, I can go to your house to get some food."

Kakashi frowned, not quite understanding his logic, "Why my house?"

What kind of habit did he have? When I was young, I could just eat and drink, but now I am so young, why do I have to be so thick-skinned?

"Hehe~" Obito smiled, "That's because I don't have anything to eat at home!" "..."

Kakashi

looked at the shameless Uchiha in disbelief, as if to say: Listen, Is this what the Uchiha clan should say? Obito didn't care so much. He knew in his heart that Kakashi was a bit arrogant. He said he didn't want to, but he didn't feel much in his heart.

"Kakashi, you are the best person in this village." Obito said.

"..."

Kakashi shook his head, thinking forget it, it's okay to have some food.

Kakashi found that he occasionally liked this feeling of interdependence, which was kind of beautiful.

It would be nice if there was no war in the ninja world.

Kakashi stopped and looked at Obito.

"Obito, promise me something?"

Obito was a little confused, "Why are you so formal all of a sudden? You can do whatever you want me to do." Kakashi

's hand fell on Obito's shoulder and he said seriously. , "No matter what happens in the future, never forget your original intention."

From Kakashi's eyes, Obito saw a rare seriousness, which made him become serious himself unconsciously, and even his posture was unconsciously changed. He straightened up in his sleep, and Obito responded solemnly, "That's necessary!"

In the past, no one agreed or supported it. In fact, I didn't have much confidence, but after my friends recognized me, I became more confident. Firm.

At this moment, Obito made up his mind again.

Unexpectedly, he heard a chuckle.

Kakashi looked at him helplessly and slowly said, "...I still think your serious look is a bit funny." Obito was stunned for a moment,

digesting this sentence and the laughter.

Then, in anger, he waved his hand and punched Kakashi, "Kakashi!! You are so annoying sometimes!"