We Can't Be Friends (8)

The sound in the middle of the night woke Obito and Kakashi from their sleep.

The two got up and immediately changed their clothes and went out, intending to go and see what happened. However, Obito's home was half a Konoha away from the Third Generation's home. When they arrived at the scene, they found Shimura Danzo already lying on the bed. Under a pool of blood.

When Namikaze Minato saw Obito's figure, he came to Obito and explained to Obito, who was the victim: "Obito, listen to me. Our treatment of Danzo was originally scheduled for life. Danzo didn't accept it, so the final result became like this..."

"Minato-sensei..."

Obito hesitated and saw a familiar figure in the crowd.

——It's Uchiha Fugaku.

Uchiha Fugaku, who arrived, looked at Shimura Danzo's body with a cold expression and remained silent. Uchiha Fugaku never thought that Danzo would die in the hands of the third generation. He always felt that the two of them were on the same line.

Soon someone came and took away Shimura Danzo's body.

Sarutobi Hiruzen's eyes followed Shimura Danzo's body until it disappeared. He turned around and said to Namikaze Minato: "Minato, leave the 'root' to me..." "Okay, Third Generation

. ."

As Danzo's body was carried away, everyone dispersed.

Uchiha Fugaku and several accompanying Uchiha left together. Kakashi thought that he was going back to the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region, so he grabbed Obito and specifically asked Uchiha Fugaku to leave first.

Danzo Shimura's eyes made everyone in the Uchiha clan very angry. When he was in the village, he could control his temper a little. When they entered the Uchiha clan autonomous area, the Uchiha people complained to the village, and Danzo Shimura was Zang cursed.

While cursing, he remembered the previous election of the fourth generation and became angry again.

"I said that Fugaku-san should be the fourth generation!"

Uchiha Fugaku said sternly, "Don't say such words from now on."

His stern voice made several people shut their mouths. .

After a long time, Uchiha Fugaku suddenly said with relief: "The fact that the fourth generation was unable to deal with Danzo made me even more convinced that although the power was nominally returned to Namikaze Minato, the actual power was still in the hands of the third generation. Not even Minato Namikaze can interfere with Danzo's 'root', and even if I become the fourth generation, it won't change anything." "Then who controls the tailed beast tonight?" Uchiha

Yashiro

He murmured that the Sharingan appearing on the tailed beast gave several people a headache. Tonight, the best in the Uchiha clan's power were all together, so there was no chance.

"I definitely don't believe it's that old thief Danzo!" Uchiha Tiehuo said angrily.

Uchiha Yaomi also clenched his fists, and he gritted his teeth and said: "That kind of third-rate ninja actually mastered the forbidden arts of our Uchiha clan." "Izanagi paid the price of blindness. He will not use it unless he is forced into a desperate situation

. . Not to mention this, the village has not said anything about the tailed beast. However, Namikaze Minato's attitude does not feel like he is on the side of the third generation..." Uchiha Fugaku was always calm, with dark eyes

. He looked at several people with a trace of doubt.

Uchiha Yashiro was quite dissatisfied, "That's because Obito is his student!"

Unknowingly, they walked to the door of Uchiha Fugaku's house. Uchiha Fugaku stopped and said to them: "Okay. , I'm home, don't talk anymore."

Uchiha Fugaku returned home, but he didn't feel sleepy at all. The home was very quiet. He walked into the room quietly, and a small figure rubbed his eyes and said to He comes.

"Dad, you're back."

The eldest son's voice instantly melted Uchiha Fugaku's heart, as if he was entering another world when he walked into the house.

Uchiha Fugaku's serious face couldn't help but have a gentle smile. "It's Itachi, why haven't you slept yet?"

"There's a lot of commotion in the village. I'm waiting for dad to come back."

Uchiha Itachi replied. At this time, Uchiha Mikoto turned on the light at home, "Yes, Itachi I'm so worried about you."

Uchiha Fugaku hugged Uchiha Itachi, touched the back of his head, and said with a touch of emotion: "Good son." Uchiha Mikoto looked at him worriedly: "Is everything okay... "

Uchiha

Bo Fugaku shook his head.

At this time, another victim of the Uchiha clan walking on the road yawned heartily. The village returned to its previous tranquility, and the moon hidden by dark clouds also showed its head, and the pure white moonlight spread all over the ground.

Kakashi knocked Obito's head from behind, "It's not that you can't sleep, but you're sleepy again now?"

Obito touched his nose guiltily and tried to change the subject: "Kakashi, you... Are you afraid of our clan leader?"

"I just don't like to be together." "

But our clan leaders are all very nice."

"..."

Kakashi stared at Obito with a look of 'care for the mentally retarded'. Not a word was spoken.

Until Obito realized what he said was stupid.

After a while, Obito finally compromised and said, "I understand."

After a while, the two returned home again. Kakashi walked into the room where he slept. Obito wanted to follow him, but there was something missing inside. After getting out of the quilt, before Obito could say anything, Kakashi's voice came from the room.

"Okay, you should be able to sleep by yourself."

Obito looked at the quilt in his arms and knocked on the door.

"Don't talk nonsense."

"No... Kakashi, I still have a pillow." Obito explained.

The room was quiet for a while, then Kakashi opened the door again and handed out a white pillow from inside. Obito took the pillow and took advantage of Kakashi to get stuck on the edge of the door to prevent Kakashi from closing the door.

The two were deadlocked there.

"What do you mean?"

Obito stared seriously into Kakashi's eyes, "You are the one, why are you suddenly angry with me..."

Looking at the young man in front of him who cared about his emotions, Kakashi was speechless.

Unfortunately, this fool misunderstood...

and was not angry.

He just thought it was weird for the two of them to sleep together, but if he really said that, it would seem awkward... or maybe he was the one who thought too much about it.

Kakashi turned around, gave up closing the door, and explained: "I'm not angry."

Obito thought that Kakashi might blame him for lying to him about not being able to sleep, so he reached out and tugged on Kakashi's wrist. Clothes, like a child who has done something wrong, whispered: "But... it's true. As long as I'm by Kakashi's side, I feel at ease and fall asleep. I don't mean to lie to you. Kakashi

sighed, relenting again. "I know, let's sleep together."

Sometimes, it seemed that he just couldn't do anything with Obito.

I really owed it to him in my previous life.

As for Obito, when he heard that he could come in, he couldn't hide the joy on his face.

"Have a good rest. Teacher Minato may have to give us a task tomorrow."