Friendship and Above (4)

Orochimaru's human experiments in Konoha were supported by Danzo. With the help of 'Gen', he could not be exposed for so many years. However, after Danzo died, the third generation took over 'Gen' and made Orochimaru aware. His experiment would be exposed. On a dark and windy night, he left the Leaf Village.

The Yondaime and Sandaime sent people to chase him, but if nothing else happened, he probably wouldn't be able to get back.

Then Kakashi devoted himself to the work of finding the base where Orochimaru was conducting human experiments. There were many forbidden techniques that needed to be recovered. If it fell into the hands of other people in the village, it would be troublesome to continue researching it.

In the dark forest, a thunder and lightning lit up.

Kakashi defeated the last enemy.

The enemy lay on the ground and stared at him with wide eyes.

Kakashi also glanced at him: "..."

He quickly looked away.

I muttered in my heart: Sorry, the child at home has to make an appointment tomorrow.

The agreement with Obito must be fulfilled.

That's right, Kakashi is working overtime in order to fulfill his agreement with Obito.

Hearing the sound, two people rushed over. Kakashi took a closer look and saw that they were his former teammates Aoi Hanasaki and Rin Nohara.

"It's Kakashi..."

Hanasaki Aoi breathed a sigh of relief.

"I thought something happened here..." Nohara Lin also said.

Speaking of which, it’s really time for these two people to come back after studying for two or three years. This place is relatively close to the village entrance, so it's reasonable to encounter them. Nohara Rin has grown a lot like Obito. Kakashi is really happy to see Nohara Rin alive in the village at this age.

I didn’t know what to say for a moment.

Hanasaki Aoi had the impression that Kakashi was taciturn, so she didn't pay much attention to his silence, and asked again: "Kakashi, would you like to go back together?" "

Okay."

Kakashi replied.

"Eh."

Nohara Lin was stunned for a moment.

He actually said yes.

"Hey, what, Xiaolin."

"No, it's nothing..."

Hanasaki Aoi saw Kakashi alone and couldn't help but wonder: "Obito, why aren't you with me?" "

You will see him in the future."

Kakashi smiled.

After all, people from the Konoha Police Force are almost everywhere in the village, especially an enthusiastic young man like Obito. There should be no place he hasn't been to now.

Hanasaki Aoi looked sideways at Kakashi. Although the mask covered most of her face, she captured the emotion in her eyes. "Kakashi, are you and Obito related?"

"Why do you say that?"

Hanasaki Aoi's eyes lit up, "Because when you mentioned him, your eyes were full of tenderness, and there was a way of saying that you are a good relative. It feels like a child at home."

Kakashi's attention was completely focused on the word "relatives". He thought for a moment and replied: "If I remember correctly, the Uchiha clan should not intermarry with outsiders because they want to inherit the same clan. The limit of blood inheritance."