Second Eighteen Years (4)

"There are people coming and going on the street. Calm down first. I really didn't mean it." Kakashi said seriously. As he spoke, he tilted his head back, but the back of his head touched Cool hands.

——That’s Obito’s hand.

This gives everyone who sees it the atmosphere of a young couple.

Kakashi knew that this guy would definitely not accept this reason. He softened his attitude a lot and asked in a gentle tone: "Can we go back to my house and have a chat?"

Obito had tried his best to stay calm.

He closed his eyes, adjusted his breathing, and used the convenience of time and space ninjutsu to return to Kakashi's home.

Kakashi went to turn on the light, pulled out the chair under the table and sat down, pretending to have a serious conversation.

"We have been together often since we were young. I think you are accustomed to and dependent on me, and there is no love between men and women. Although the line is more than friendship, it is more like a family-like friendship. "

We are not male and female to begin with."

Obito looked at him inexplicably.

Kakashi gave him a hard look. "Then let me be clear, can you do it without love?"

Obito didn't argue with him. He approached Kakashi and took Kakashi's hand. Maybe it was because he was at home that he didn't struggle this time. She just frowned slightly and looked at him placing his hand on his heart.

The low and hoarse voice asked him equally gently: "Kakashi, did you hear that?"

Obito put one hand on the table, leaned over slightly, and listened quietly.

It's the sound of a heartbeat.

The increase in sympathetic nerve excitement and the increase in hormone secretion in the body convey to him that he is the person he likes.

Kakashi wanted to take back his hand but was afraid of backfiring. He pretended not to understand, frowned and asked, "What?"

In fact, his eyes had betrayed him.

Obito replied: "It jumps so fast."

As he said that, he chuckled and looked at him ambiguously: "You too."

His eyes were bright and fiery.

I don’t know why I was led away by the nose.

Kakashi felt like he was being educated instead of trying to educate him.

"Kakashi..."

Obito moved forward. The distance between the two was very close. As long as Kakashi raised his head slightly, he could kiss him. Obito's eyes fell on his mask, and he lowered his head. He whispered softly: "If you don't speak, then I will kiss you."

Kakashi's breath stagnated, and when the weight of a hand fell on his shoulder, his body trembled slightly. Then there was a soft touch on his lips, but this touch was fleeting.

Obito kissed him through the mask.

Kakashi blinked, "You said you wouldn't do anything..."

Obito smiled: "I asked you."

The pair of dark eyes stared at his face tightly, even if he was separated by a few seconds. The mask seemed to be able to see through him.

Kakashi frowned again: "What are you looking at?"

Obito sighed: "You have frowned eight hundred times a night. Is it so difficult to admit that you like me?"

"Then tell me, why do I like you again?"

Kakashi also wanted to know.

But he had never observed himself. Obito was the one who understood it deeply. He replied: "I have seen you dislike me, but now you don't." This brief kiss made him more convinced.

He and Kakashi liked each other.

Although I don't know when it started -

thinking about this, Obito's joy is beyond words.

"Then Kakashi, what is our relationship now?"

Kakashi gave him a warning look. "You're almost done."

"Then can I stay here tonight?!" Obito asked again.

Hearing this, Kakashi turned back to his indifferent look for a second.

"No!"

His tone was cold.

Obito sighed: "Such a cold day, such heavy snow, it's unbelievable, Kakashi, do you still remember the kind, gentle and warm man who took me in for the night without a word when it rained ten years ago? Well?"

Kakashi: "????"

Obito sighed helplessly, and then complained: "Oh... It's better to say that we are friends than not at all..."

"Hold on, hold on!"

Kakashi interrupted him impatiently.

He really couldn't listen anymore.