08-year-old Obito

Hearing this, Obito excitedly rushed towards Kakashi...

thinking that the next scene would be a beautiful friendship hug, but Kakashi kicked him away before he could touch him. Obito was thrown into a mess on the clean wooden floor.

What he looked up at was Kakashi's dead fish eyes, which contained no warmth at all.

Obito looked confused, exclude me?

Was he hallucinating just now?

Obito's childish face wrinkled, "Why are you hitting me! What did I do wrong?"

"Hit me if you want. You can't beat me anyway."

Kakashi said calmly.

He couldn't be too close to Obito and had to establish some dignity, otherwise when Obito reached the rebellious stage, he wouldn't listen to anything he said.

A second ago, Obito thought Kakashi was so warm, but now, Obito just wanted to beat him. But just like Kakashi said, he can't beat Kakashi, no, at least not yet.

Obito could only stare at Kakashi who was in trouble, and angrily lectured him, "Kakashi, you can't make friends like this!"

However, Obito's lesson had no effect.

Kakashi still looked like he didn't care about anything. Obito thought he was going to say something irritating, and his eyes widened even more, but when he heard him say,

"It would be nice to have you." The dead fish eyes have a hint of laziness.

"Then you have to change your annoying temper."

Obito said solemnly.

It's not that I really hate Kakashi.

He also felt that Kakashi was really good to him. He was so busy, but he still took time to teach him to do homework. While it was two people who put in the effort to do the homework, it was Obito whose grades were improved who benefited. Obito still knows this.

Moreover, it was thanks to Kakashi that he was able to gain a foothold in the school. After all, the name Uchiha was very heavy. If placed on the tail of a crane, it will generate quite a lot of comments. He also didn't want to see his grandmother and clan leader who took care of him look disappointed.

"When you become stronger than me, I will change."

Kakashi looked like he was 'let his strength speak for itself', quite like a ninja.

Obito then remembered that Kakashi had already graduated for a year. Now Kakashi had experience that he did not have, and there was a long gap between him and him.

A sense of crisis suddenly pressed upon him.

Obito shook his teeth and said stubbornly, "Just wait, I will beat you next year!"

"Oh..."

Kakashi glanced at him indifferently and walked over with a basket full of cherries. inside the house.

Seeing this, Obito had no choice but to follow.

Kakashi washed the cherries, put them on a plate and took them to his father.

The three of them sat together unknowingly.

As an adult, Hatake Sakumo sat on the edge, Kakashi sat in the middle, and the Uchiha boy sat beside Kakashi. They looked at the familiar scenery outside and chatted. The scenery seemed to be different. .

As we chatted, we talked about the ambitions of the two children.

Hatake Sakumo said proudly when he saw Uchiha sitting next to his son. "I will become Hokage when I grow up."

"Oh? What a big ambition."

Hatake Sakumo also spent some of his childhood in school, but he has never seen an Uchiha who threatened to become Hokage. , can’t help but find it interesting.

Unlike his father, Kakashi reacted coldly to his bold words. Even as he listened to him talk about the boring things he would do after becoming Hokage, he turned his head and glanced at a certain Uchiha who looked stupid and a bit stupid, and couldn't help but pour cold water on him.

"There will be a crybaby Hokage, and the village will be embarrassed."

Being poked at a point that he could not refute, Obito blushed and was speechless.

This cheating tear duct...

Sometimes he really couldn't control it. He really, really, really didn't want to cry, but when he came to his senses, his cheating eyes were wet again.

Calm down a little.

Obito, who lowered his head, looked at Kakashi again.

"Then that's because I haven't opened my eyes yet! I'm not a crybaby!"

Hatake Sakumo really didn't know that Obito was actually a crybaby. Surprisingly, he was different from other Uchihas. It could even be said that he didn't like him. A child of the Uchiha family. When he was wandering around the village before, he always saw this Uchiha helping the old man cross the road and helping him carry things. He was very enthusiastic.

Therefore, Hatake Sakumo still has a good impression of Obito.

Although he also felt that the possibility of Obito becoming Hokage was very low, he just smiled and said nothing.

Obito's sharp eyes saw Hatake Sakumo smiling, "Uncle Hatake, why are you laughing?"

"...You also think that I Is it impossible?"

"No one can predict what will happen in the future."

Hatake Sakumo shook his head.

As soon as these words came out, I felt deeply touched.

Just like him, no one expected that he would end up like this. Before that, everyone had always thought that he had a bright future.

--------Small Theater-------

<No one can predict the future>

Fifteen years ago.

Obito appears in the Hatake mansion.

Hatake Sakumo (gentle smile): Oh, it’s Obito, you’re here.

Hatake Sakumo (gentle smile): Kakashi is in the courtyard.

Hatake Sakumo (gentle smile): Obito, do you want to stay for dinner?

Fifteen years later.

Obito appears in the Hatake mansion.

Hatake Sakumo (dagger drawn and chased away) OS: I treat you as a good boy but you want to sleep with my son? If I don’t beat you to death today, my surname will not be Hatake.

Then Hatake Sakumo's surname was Uchiha.

↑This is just the author's delusion, not true.

She just suddenly thought that Hatake Papa also had a CP named Uchiha, and she was broken again.