{6} KEEPER OF THE KEYES

[Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella, and points it at the empty fire

[Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes out an umbrella, and points it at the empty fire. Two sparks fly out of the umbrella and start a fire. The Dursley family gasps.]

"He used magic illegally." As Fudge's fury reached its peak, he let out a yell, accusing Hagrid of using magic illegally. Mia and the others turned their attention towards him and could sense the depth of his contempt not only for Hagrid but also for anyone close to Mia. They recognized that this man's actions and decisions could pose a serious threat to their well-being.

"He used it to harm no one," Mia stated calmly, her voice carrying a subtle warning that conveyed how sternly she viewed the situation.

Fudge, aware of the disapproving looks directed at him from the surrounding individuals, realized that no matter what he said or did, he would face opposition. Giving one last glance to Mia and Hagrid, he reluctantly took his seat, knowing that the outcome was not in his favor. The tension in the room dissipated slightly, leaving behind a lingering sense of unease.

Mia: [puts cake down] Excuse me, who are you?
Hagrid: Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. O' course, yeh'll know all about Hogwarts.
Mia: Sorry, no.

The room buzzed with the collective reaction to the surprising news. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle's exclamations joined the chorus of surprised voices from the Slytherins present.

Percy Weasley, unable to contain his astonishment, chimed in, asking incredulously, "You seriously had no idea who you were?" His expression mirrored the surprise and disbelief reflected throughout the room.

Mia, feeling exasperated, rolled her eyes in response. "Of course I had no idea. Who would have told me?" she retorted with a hint of frustration, highlighting the lack of information and guidance she had been provided regarding her own identity.

Hagrid: No? Blimey, Mia, didn't you ever wonder where yer mum and dad learned it all?
Mia: Learnt what?
Hagrid: Yer a witch, Mia,
[Mia had a confused look]
Mia: I-I'm a what?

This particular moment of innocence brought smiles to the faces of the watchers. They were reminded of how pure and innocent sometime a person can be.

Hagrid: A witch. And a thumping good one, I'd wager, once yer trained up little.
Mia: No, you've made a mistake. I mean, I can't be... a-a witch. I mean, I'm just... Mia. Just Mia. Hagrid: Well, Just Mia. Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared? [Mia softens his expression] Ah.
Mia: Happens all the time.
[Dudley whimpers. Hagrid hands Mia the same letter that has been sent the past while. She opens it and he began to read loudly for the others to hear.]
Mia: "Dear, Ms. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."