{47} LUMOS LUMOS LUMOS

An hour had passed, and Mia's anxiety grew as she scanned the hall, her eyes repeatedly flicking to the entrance in anticipation of the arrival of the key figures

An hour had passed, and Mia's anxiety grew as she scanned the hall, her eyes repeatedly flicking to the entrance in anticipation of the arrival of the key figures. Although she mentally prepared herself for the inevitable imprisonment of Lucius Malfoy, a troubling unease lingered within her.

As she conversed with Ron and Hermione, Mia's eyes landed on a huddle of familiar figures, Sirius and Remus engaged in a private conversation. Sensing their comforting presence, she excused herself and made her way toward them. Remus and Sirius spotted her and greeted her with warm smiles, their concern momentarily lifting when they saw her approach.

"Is everything alright?" Remus asked, noting the brightness in Mia's expression.

Mia giggled lightheartedly, trying to project a sense of ease. "Yeah, everything's great, actually. I mean, why wouldn't it be?"

Sirius stepped closer and wrapped his arm around her, offering a gesture of support. "I'm glad to see you in high spirits."

Returning the embrace, Mia took a deep breath before broaching a topic that had been weighing on her mind. "So... the third movie."

A contemplative furrow formed on Remus's brow as he acknowledged Mia's mention of the pivotal third year at Hogwarts. "The third movie, your third year. we will finally make an appearance."

Mia's joyful facade faltered as she voiced her concerns. "Yeah, but I'm kind of worried."

Furrowing their brows with concern, Remus and Sirius turned their full attention to Mia, eager to understand why.

Sirius reached out, gently caressing Mia's cheek as their eyes locked in a tender gaze. "What's troubling you? I mean, I'm finally going to be proven innocent."

Mia nodded, her expression earnest. "I know, but..." She turned to Remus, her worry evident in her eyes. "Everyone will know that you're a werewolf, Remus."

Caught off guard, Remus exhaled slowly, understanding the root of Mia's concern. "Mia, half the people here already know about my condition. Besides, I've come to terms with who I am, and nothing is going to change that."

His tone, though gentle, carried an underlying resolve, revealing his acceptance of his identity and his determination to face any ensuing challenges. Mia looked at him with a empathy. As Mia looked at Remus, a concern flickered in her eyes, Sirius chimed in with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, Mia, Remus is a strong wizard."

Remus smiled and nodded, appreciating Sirius's words. "He's right, Mia. I've been through a lot."

Mia's gaze softened, her worries easing as she absorbed their words. "You're both right. I guess I'm just anxious about how others will react."

At that moment, the hall erupted into a murmur as Fudge, Dumbledore, and the Aurors returned to the center of the room. All eyes turned toward them, and Mia felt a surge of anticipation and tension ripple through the crowd. The time had come to face the outcome of Hagrid's and Lucius's hearings.