{46} DOBBY'S REWARD FROM MIA

[The door to the office opens, Dumbledore glances past Mia, who turns around; Lucius Malfoy steps in to the office, standing behind him is Dobby

[The door to the office opens, Dumbledore glances past Mia, who turns around; Lucius Malfoy steps in to the office, standing behind him is Dobby.]

"Dobby!" Cho exclaimed in shock, her eyes widening as the realization dawned on her. She placed a hand over her mouth, a mixture of surprise and concern etched on her face.

"So Dobby is the Malfoy's elf," Dean remarked, his surprise evident in his tone as he exchanged incredulous looks with the others.

"Never expected that," Neville added, his eyebrows raised in disbelief at this unexpected revelation. His eyes shifted between Dobby and Draco, as if trying to reconcile the image of the mischievous house-elf with the haughty Malfoy heir.

Mia: Dobby! So this is your master. The family you serve is the Malfoys.
Dobby: [nervously looking at Mia] Mm-hmm. [He fearfully glances up at Lucius]
Lucius: [through clenched teeth] I'll deal with you later.

Almost everyone in the room glared at Lucius, their expressions a blend of accusation and reproach. The intensity of their gazes conveyed their disapproval and disdain, as they made an unspoken collective statement of condemnation directed at the patriarch of the Malfoy family. Lucius, under the weight of their glares, appeared visibly uncomfortable, his composure wavering under the weight of their silent censure.

Lucius: [Dobby cowers and whimpers; Lucius pulls out his walking stick and walks toward Dumbledore's desk, followed by Dobby; as he walks up the steps, he coldly uses the stick to push Mia aside] Out of my way, Potter.

"You stay away from her," George and Fred snarled at him, their voices carrying a fierce edge that rang through the air. Their protective instincts flared as they directed their warning at Lucius, their eyes ablaze with determination and concern for their friend.

Lucius: So... it's true. You have returned.

"Could your disgust be more obvious?" Mia asked sarcastically, her tone dripping with contempt as she locked eyes with Lucius. Her bold challenge seemed to pierce through the air, the tension palpable as the two locked in a silent battle of wills. Lucius's glare remained fixed on the teen, his impassive facade faltering slightly under the weight of her cutting remark.

Professor Dumbledore: When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley's daughter was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back.
Lucius: [angrily] Ridiculous!

"He's just digging himself in deeper," Ron whispered to Mia and Hermione, his voice filled with a mix of resignation and amusement. Both girls nodded in agreement, sharing a knowing look that reflected their understanding of the situation.

"I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to what will happen next," Mia added with a mischievous smirk, her eyes alight with anticipation. Her eagerness hinted at the impending drama, leaving the trio brimming with anticipation for the fallout of Lucius's actions.