{48} AUNT MARGE'S BIG MISTAKE

[It is again pitch black

[It is again pitch black. A doorbell ringing sound is heard multiple times]
Aunt Petunia: Mia! Mia! Mia! Open the door.

George's sneer cut through the air like a blade as he remarked, "Calm down, She's not a dog." His tone was sharp and dismissive, as if he had seen enough to form a judgment.

Fred's voice joined in, injecting a touch of sarcasm, "Nor is she a house elf." His words carried a hint of defiance, as if he felt the need to defend Mia.

[Cut from black to the foyer, where Mia opens the front door. It is raining outside and Aunt Marge exhales as she brings her umbrella down and gives it to Mia.]

The air in the Great Hall filled with the startled cries of the younger students as they laid eyes on the imposing figure on the screen.

Colin, caught off guard, exclaimed, "What is that?"

Mia, her gaze fixed on the offensive sight, replied plainly, "That's Aunt Marge."

McGonagall, careful in her inquiry, asked, "I thought Lily only had one sister."

Mia explained, "She does. Marge is Vernon's sister. I hate her. And before you ask, you'll see why very soon." Her statement left most of those around her perplexed, although her friends understood exactly what she meant.

As memories of the unpleasant events began to flood back, Mia couldn't help but stifle a silent laugh. Her friends, Sirius and Remus, exchanged confused glances at her sudden amusement. She leaned in and whispered confidently to those around her, "Just wait until later. I'll explain it then," casually waving off the rest of the audience in the Hall.

Sirius, with a bemused expression, leaned over to Mia and asked, "What's got you so amused, Mia? You look like you know something we don't."

Mia grinned mischievously and replied, "Just wait, Sirius. You'll see why in due time."

Remus, ever the voice of reason, interjected, "Mia, tell me you didn't do anything trouble?

Mia shook her head, still wearing that enigmatic smile, and assured him, "I had no control over it."

Remus and Sirius shared a look.

[She passes the foyer into the kitchen where Aunt Petunia stands waiting. Aunt Marge's pet bulldog Ripper is on a leash. Aunt Marge and Aunt Petunia exchange greetings as Ripper lifts up on his hind legs at Aunt Petunia.]