{14} POTIONS

It is morning at Hogwarts, and Mia and Ron are running in the corridors because they're late for Transfiguration class

It is morning at Hogwarts, and Mia and Ron are running in the corridors because they're late for Transfiguration class. In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk. Mia and Ron rush in; Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class.

"You two are always late to class," Ginny exclaimed, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Mia and Ron exchanged guilty glances.

"Well, it's not like we're intentionally late," Mia replied, her voice tinged with a hint of defensiveness. "Hogwarts is enormous! It's easy to get lost."

Ron nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah.."

Ginny raised an eyebrow, clearly unconvinced. "There's something called a map, you know. You can always check it out."

Ron: Whew! Made it! Can you imagine the look on McGonagall's face if we were late? [The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, on-screen for the first time. The two friends are amazed.]

"That's really impressive, professor McGonagall." Dean expressed, voicing his admiration.

"Yes, even after all this time, I'm still in awe," Mia added.

Professor McGonagall smiled warmly at Dean and Mia, appreciating their kind words. "Thank you."

Ron: That was bloody brilliant!

Several students nodded their heads in agreement with what Ron said..

McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps, it'd be more useful if I were to transfigure Miss. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch. That way, one of you might be on time.
Mia: We got lost.
McGonagall: Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats.

"Oh, Professor McGonagall, your sassy nature is legendary," Fred said, a hint of amusement in his tone.

Remus chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with fondness. "You haven't lost your touch, Minnie," he said, affectionately.

A small smile tugged at the corners of McGonagall's lips, her gaze momentarily softening. "Don't call me that," she responded firmly, although her stern tone was contradicted by the underlying warmth in her expression.

Later on, inside Snape's potions classroom, the students are chattering, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.

As the commotion unfolded, students startled and professors disapprovingly shook their heads. Amidst the chaos, Mia's gaze inadvertently shifted towards Severus. To her surprise, his usually stern expression softened upon meeting her eyes. But instead of being comforted by this unexpected change, Mia frowned, unsure of what to make of it.