{7} DIAGON ALLEY

Hagrid and Mia are walking down the streets

A few students, especially Slytherins in the Great Hall couldn't help but chuckle softly as they noticed the significant height difference between Hagrid and Mia.

The laughter, spread among the other students, forming a brief ripple of amusement in the room. It was a moment of innocent humor, highlighting the diversity among individuals and reminding everyone that sometimes the simplest things can bring joy and laughter, even in the midst of uncertainty.

Mia: All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?
Hagrid: If you know where to go.

"Diagon Ally!"

They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.
Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Mia here buy his school supplies.
Tom: Bless my soul. It's Mia Potter!

Mia's sudden reaction to her name sparked curiosity among the people in the hall, leaving them wondering why she responded in such a way. The way no hero would react.

Pansy's question added to the intrigue, "So you had no idea before Hagrid?"

Feeling the gaze of others upon her, Mia's eyes scanned the room, noting the interested expressions directed her way. With a hint of vulnerability, she conveyed her lack of prior knowledge about her own identity. Her simple response of "No" left the observers absorbed in pondering the circumstances surrounding her mysterious past.

The atmosphere in the hall grew both curious and empathetic, as the spectators sought to piece together the puzzle of Mia's background and understand the significance of her unfamiliarity with her own identity. Whispers and murmurs filled the air, as the mystery of Mia's past became a topic of conversation amongst the onlookers.

The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Mia's hand.

"I don't know how you do it, Mia." Neville began.

"That's really creepy." Seamus added.

This statement indicates that something Mia said or did made the person feel unsettled, uncomfortable, or perhaps even a little frightened. The context of the situation would be helpful in understanding why they perceive it as creepy.

"It's awkward too." Dean finished.

She nodded her head slowly. "It really is."

Man: Welcome back, Ms. Potter. Welcome back.
[A witch comes up and shakes Mia's hand, as well.]
Witch: Doris Crockford, Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.
[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]
Quirrell: Mia P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you.

"Oh, that bastard," Mia snarled. Her exasperated remark suggests that she has a negative opinion or strong dislike for someone referred to as a "bastard." The identity of the person she is referring to isn't explicitly mentioned in the provided conversation.

"Why? He was a great teacher," said Dean, expressing his confusion as to why Mia seems to harbor animosity towards the late Professor Quirrell.

Dean comment implies that he had a favorable impression of Professor Quirrell as a teacher and doesn't understand Mia's negative sentiment towards him.

"It will al be explained later on," Mia replied, her attention still fixed on the screen.

The conversation leaves a sense of intrigue and curiosity, suggesting that there may be underlying secrets or deeper reasons for Mia's strong reaction to Professor Quirrell.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Mia, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be yer Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
Mia: Oh, nice to meet you. [puts out her hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Mia's head and hesitatingly refuses]

The golden trio shared a look on knowledge. As they both recalled the event of their first year. Remembering what happened with him and now how they realized why he didn't shake her hand.

Mia: Goodbye.
[The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.]
Hagrid: See, Mia? You're famous!
Mia: But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?
Hagrid: I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Mia.
[Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.] Welcome, Mia, to Diagon Alley [Mia grins broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.]

Some students plus teachers in the great hall found amusement in Mia facial expression, resulting in laughter, while others wore smiles of amusement.

In response to the laughter and smiles directed her way, Mia confidently spoke up. With a touch of defiance in her tone, "I bet you all had the same reaction." she delivered a counterpoint that made smile

Mia'a statement brought attention to the shared experience of encountering something new and unfamiliar. Her words reminded those who had laughed or smiled at her that they had once been in her shoes, feeling equally overwhelmed. This reminded everyone present of the need for empathy and understanding, prompting them to reevaluate their initial reactions and refrain from further mockery.

Here's where yeh'll get yer quills and yer ink, and over there all yer bits and bobs fer doing yer wizardry.
[Mia is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.]

Remus smiled, his face filled with pride as he looked at his goddaughter with a a soft look.

Sirius' and Remus eye's spoke by itself. indicates that they sees similarities between Mia and her father.

Girl: It's a world class racing broom.
Boy 1: Wow! Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000!
Boy 2: It's the fastest model yet. [the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle]