things got worse

         TO MIA POTTER EVERYTHING WENT DOWNHILL WHEN THE FOURTH YEAR BEGAN.

         MIA POTTER WAS CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THE TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT CHAMPION,. She was shocked, confused, and furious. Knowing that her life wouldn't be the same. People bully her. Calling her cheater or liar. It hurts. it hurt when people call you inappropriate names. She knew it's not impossible but hard to get through it.

Clenching her jaw while listing to their conversation. She lowered her eyebrows and slammed her fist on the table as her best friends looked up at her, weirdly. She shook her head to get the nasty thoughts out. With a deep breath, she took her stuff and left the great hall, following her, her best friend, Hermione.

"Mia, Wait!" She called to stop her, but she kept moving forward to the black lake. "Would you like to explain what was that? Why were you angry?"

Biting her lips to stop her from crying. She turned to face her. She shook her head "I can't do this, Hermione. I'm done. I can't."

Hermione stood awkwardly watching her friend tear up, and with a quick movement, she walked to her and gave her a tight hug. With soothing words and rubbing her back, Mia let out a sob. She was over it. It getting hard on her and it's damaging her.

"Is everything okay?" Ron's worried voice wandered around the sound of the smooth breeze. Mia and Hermione turned to see Ron's worried face. Mia nodded her head with a weak smile on her teary face.

Ron saw the look on Mia's face, and it broke his heart. She hugged her friend tightly. "Everything is going to be okay."

Such a famous and untruthful line. Everything is messed up. Things are not alright. Mia nodded and wiped her tears with her long sleeves. She faced her friends.

"I have to go. Tomorrow is the big day. Have a good sleep." She told them and ran back to the common room.

Mia rested her forehead on the door, enjoying the silence she was getting. She let out an intense sigh, turning around and rubbing her tearful eyes. Mia was easily angry and crying, and she wasn't ashamed or scared to admit it.

"Everything is going to be okay." She whispered with a tone full of hope. She really needed everything to be okay, at least just for tomorrow.