{33} THE ROGUE BLUDGER ACCIDENT

Scene Fade to a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin

Scene Fade to a Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. The Slytherins are zooming around at high speed, dominating on their superior brooms.

The cheerful ambiance in the room was uplifted by the sounds of the cheering audience emanating from the screen, prompting a collective sense of relief and anticipation. Sirius, exuberant with joy, cheered loudly, eagerly seeking reassurance from Mia about her continued role as the Seeker for the team. With a warm smile, Mia acknowledged his excitement, which momentarily led her to wistfully imagine how her late parents would have reacted in a similar situation.

"Yes, Sirius, I'm still the Seeker," Mia replied, her smile encompassing a mix of reassurance and lightheartedness.

Sirius's enthusiastic response was palpable as he fist-bumped the air and exclaimed, "Yes! I love this game even more now!" His cheerful voice resonated throughout the room, reflecting the shared thrill of the upcoming Quidditch scenes.

"Replace Mia as our Seeker? Like we would even consider that. She's the best there is," Wood scoffed with a hint of incredulity, almost outraged at the mere suggestion that he would entertain the idea of replacing Mia as the Gryffindor Seeker.

"I'm a good player, but I'm sure I'm not the best there is," Mia humbly remarked, her cheeks tinted with a delicate shade of pink, as she attempted to downplay Wood's ardent praise.

"Are you kidding me?" Angelina asked in disbelief, while several students directed their attention towards Mia. "You thought that you are only okay? You're literally one of the best."

"Mia, you are the best Seeker there is," Cho asserted carefully, her words carrying a tone of sincere admiration.

Uncertain of how to navigate the sudden focus on her abilities, Mia gently steered the conversation back to the movie, her embarrassment evident. "Let's just watch the movie," she suggested, hoping to redirect the attention and immerse herself in the familiar narrative unfolding on-screen. Her blush deepened, revealing her discomfort with the unexpected limelight.

Lee: Another goal for Slytherin! [he updates the scoreboard] They lead Gryffindor ninety to thirty!
Slytherin player: Yes! Yeah! [The Slytherins fly around the stadium in a victory formation. In the stands, Snape and Lucius are seated next to each other.]

The Gryffindors booed at the Slytherins on-screen, expressing their disdain for their rival house. Sirius eagerly joined in, amplifying the uproar. Remus, however, shook his head, clearly frustrated with his best friend's behavior, pinching the bridge of his nose in exasperation.

Amidst the commotion, Mia, Hermione, and Ron shared amused smiles, finding Sirius and Remus's antics rather entertaining.

On the other side, the Slytherins simply smirked, reveling in the memory of their lead, a subtle sense of satisfaction lingering in their expressions.