{21} UP TO SOMETHING

[All three kids look up and see Fluffy standing there

[All three kids look up and see Fluffy standing there. Fluffy barks and growls, thrashing. It breaks the harp and dives at the three.]

"YOU GUYS ARE SLOW!" Pansy yelled in frustration, her impatience palpable as she urged the others to pick up the pace.

"JUST JUMP," Ginny said assertively, her voice ringing out with a sense of urgency and determination, offering a straightforward solution to the pressing situation.

Mia: Jump! Go! [They all jump through the trapdoor.]
Ron: Ahh! [gasps as he lands on some mushy black ropelike vines.] Whoa. Lucky this plant-thing's here, really.

Some sighed in relief as the trio managed to escape from Fluffy's dangerous clutches. However, among those who were well-versed in herbology, recognition dawned as they identified the ominous black vine. Neville, in particular, paled visibly, his eyes widening almost to the point of disbelief in response to the unsettling sight.

Professor Pomona Sprout's eyes widened as she processed the alarming realization. "Oh!" she exclaimed, her concern evident in her expression.

"RUN!" Neville yelled, his outburst startling everyone present. It was uncommon for Neville to display such a heightened degree of distress, causing a ripple of unease to spread through the room.

Mia: Whoa! [The plant begins to move towards them.] Oh. Ahh! [The plant ties both of them up like a rope.]

Screams filled the room, drowning out all other sounds, as most people paled with fear and apprehension upon realizing how dangerous the plants is.

Hermione: Stop moving, both of you. This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster.

"Just listen to her for Merlin's sake!" Draco yelled, his voice betraying of frustration.

Mia looked at him suspicious.

Why does he sound like he care?

"Would you, Draco?" Ron retorted, his own voice rising in a blend of defiance and desperation, challenging Draco to consider the gravity of their predicament.

"No." Draco responded. "but you need to act fast."

Mia and Hermione shared a silent laugh, their eyes meeting in a moment of shared relief amidst the tension, finding solace in a brief exchange of understanding amidst the chaos.

Ron: Kill us faster?! Oh, now I can relax [Hermione manages a smile as she is sucked down below.]

Some chuckled, attempting to lighten the mood, but their efforts fell short in the face of the palpable tension that lingered in the air. The gravity of the situation kept the overall mood somber and serious despite the attempts to inject levity.