{25} MIA IN A CAGE WITH DOBBY

As the announcement from Dumbledore filled the Great Hall, signaling the resumption of the movie screening, a buzz of anticipation and curiosity flowed through the room

As the announcement from Dumbledore filled the Great Hall, signaling the resumption of the movie screening, a buzz of anticipation and curiosity flowed through the room. People around the hall began to settle down, finding their seats and readying themselves for the much-anticipated show.

"MIA POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS"

When the title was exclaimed from the Slytherin table, it caused a ripple of surprise and nervous glances exchanged among the students.

Amidst the murmurs and whispers, Lucius Malfoy's incredulous question cut through the air. "You don't mean you found it, do you?" his eyes widened, and his voice carried a mix of unease and disbelief.

Mia's eyes sparkled as a sly smile tugged at her lips.

"The movie will tell you,"

she responded, her tone imbued with a calculated confidence that hinted at a deeper understanding of the situation, leaving a tinge of uncertainty in the air. The tension in the room was palpable as the audience awaited the beginning of the movie, each person curious and apprehensive about what revelations the film would hold.

[In the clouds during sunset, The film's title in golden letters slowly zooms through the camera afterwards; it is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. Mia Potter is in her bedroom]

"You're in an actual bedroom!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Yeah... well, they were actually afraid that I would something to them." Mia said, smiling.

[looking at the picture book that Hagrid gave her at the end of her first year at Hogwarts; she looks at the picture of her as a baby with her parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of her with her closest friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; she then hears her owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.]

As the scenes flickered across the screen and Mia gazed at the pictures of her and her friends during their first year at Hogwarts, a palpable sense of awe spread throughout the room. However, a poignant undercurrent of sadness colored the atmosphere once more, reminding everyone of the loss and absence that shadowed Mia's life.

The adults, in particular, felt the weight of remembrance and longing for Lily and James, whom they dearly missed. Their wistful gazes conveyed a profound sense of yearning for their departed friends. Inwardly, they acknowledged that Mia's yearning for her parents, whom she had never known, was a burden heavier than anyone could fathom.

Mia: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. [Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly] Besides, if Uncle Vernon--

"No one has to know." Ron whispered to Mia.

Mia couldn't help but giggle softly in response.

Remus gazed at Hedwig's cage on the screen in disbelief before turning to Mia. "Why is she locked up?"