{1} MIA POTTER

Mia, fifteen years old, felt a sense of relief as she returned to Hogwarts for her fifth year

Mia, fifteen years old, felt a sense of relief as she returned to Hogwarts for her fifth year. After enduring months of hardship and living in her Uncle's house, being back at her home away from home brought them solace. Sitting in the great hall, surrounded by her friends engaged in lively conversation, she appreciated the familiar atmosphere and the comfort it provided.

"It's good to be back," Mia whispered to herself, a smile gracing her face. Hermione heard her and looked at her.

As Hermione looked into Mia's eyes and saw the genuine happiness reflected there, she couldn't help but smile back. They had been through so much together, and being back at Hogwarts felt like a homecoming. Nodding her head in agreement, Mia conveyed her shared sentiment with a simple gesture.

However, beneath the surface of their reunion, a sense of worry lingered in the air. The dark times she had faced had left deep scars, and the fear of the unknown permeated her thoughts. Despite the joy of being back at Hogwarts, she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that trouble was brewing in the darkness.

Ron, ever the loyal and kind soul, tried to ease Mia's worried mind. He held her hand tightly, the warmth of his touch providing a temporary respite from their concerns.

"You have faced worse, Mia," he said, his voice wavering with a hint of apprehension. "you will find a way to overcome whatever comes you way."

Mia forced a smile, her eyes searching Ron and Hermione for any signs of doubt. They were both marked by the past, forever changed by the battles they had fought. But deep down, Mia knew that together they were stronger than anything life could throw at them.

But to everyone else, Everything was going normal at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The students were settling into a new term, lessons were in full swing, and the enchanting corridors bustled with energy and excitement. The hallways were adorned with portraits of wizards and witches from centuries past, their painted eyes watching over the ever-changing student body.

But then, without warning, the great hall's door swung open, revealing a sight that left everyone stunned. It was as if the walls couldn't contain all of the people crowding the entrance. The Weasley family, with their vibrant red hair, stood side by side with their usual mischievous grins. The Malfoy family, with haughty expressions and cold eyes, seemed out of place among the others. And there, amongst this sea of familiar faces, stood Mia's godfathers, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black.

Mia felt her heart skip a beat as she locked eyes with Sirius. He looked haggard and worn, his normally mischievous eyes troubled. What was going on? Her mind raced with worry as she tried to process the unusual scene before her.

Alongside the Weasleys and the Malfoys stood a gathering of esteemed witches and wizards. Tonks, with her ever-changing hair, stood by Lupin's side, an aura of strength emanating from her. The air crackled with anticipation as Amelia Bones, the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, conversed with Aurors, including the legendary Alastor Moody.