EIGHT

EIGHT
🍯Honey🍯

"Tea?" I gag as Rocky pushes a cup of tea in front of me. The almost white tea has me ready to throw up, but the adorable smile on his scary face has me lifting it, and taking the smallest ever sip.

"Thank you," I whisper, my smile tight as I try to force down the sick that is gradually making its way up my throat.

"Good night?" Rocky raises a brow, taking a sip of his rancid tea.

"Other than the fact I drank for the whole country, it was okay I guess." I shrug, and Rocky smirks. "What?"

"You and X are getting along better." He points out and my brows furrow. "You two were stuck together all night, you even got him drunk, and he very rarely lets his guard down like that," I remember Xavier being a lot more relaxed last night, constantly touching me, and following me wherever I went like a lost puppy — he still does that sober, to be honest.

"Honestly, Rocky, I don't really remember all of last night, half of it was a blur." I rub my throbbing head as he sips his tea and avoids eye contact with me. "Rocky?"

His eyes widen. "Mmm?" He places his cup down and rubs his bald head.

"You were there, and very much sober. What happened because I know we didn't stay at the club all night?" He shrugs his shoulders like he was also drunk himself and hasn't a clue what happened the rest of the night. "Where is Xavier?" He wasn't next to me when I woke up this morning.

"He went out about an hour ago." Rocky answers, clearing his throat.

"Where?" I squint my eyes questionably at him, and he starts to fidget nervously. "Rocky?" I speak his name in a warning tone just as I hear the front door open.

Seconds later, Xavier strolls in with a smirk on his face, looking as fresh as a daisy like we didn't get shitfaced last night. My head turns when I hear Rocky's chair scrape against the marble floor, and he stands to exit.

"Where are you going?!" He pauses at my question, looking at Xavier over my shoulder. "I need answers, Rocky." He doesn't listen to me and makes a run for it.

"What's the problem?" Xavier speaks out, making his way around the island to occupy the seat that Rocky was just sitting on. He picks up an apple, and takes a bite while looking at me, waiting for me to answer.

I take a little longer to stare at him before I speak. He runs his fingers through his thick, salt-and-pepper hair, and raises an eyebrow, taking another bite from the green apple that I thought was just an ornament because it looked too perfect to be real.

"I asked you a question, little star." He speaks deeply and I swallow.

"What happened last night, I barely remember anything?" I lean forward, resting my forearms against the cool marble of the table. I roll my eyes when Xavier's gaze drops down to my chest where my cleavage is on show because of the white vest top I'm wearing.

"Where do I begin? You were downing tequila like it was water, and then you started pouring it down my own throat. You then started dancing on top of the bar, where you had eyes from every single man on you." He settles a glare on me, and I give him a sheepish smile until he starts chuckling.

"What else?" My eyes widen as he starts laughing even harder, and I begin to panic about what else I could have humiliated myself with.

"This is my favourite part of the night." He calms down his hysterics. "A woman started flirting with me and touched my arm. My girl got all possessive mode and tried to strangle her, I had to pull you away." I groan and cover my face in embarrassment.