FORTY-TWO

FORTY-TWO
⛓️Xavier⛓️

Three months later

Honey and I are getting married today and I haven't seen my wife for forty-eight fucking hours!

I thought that 'tradition' was that you can't see each other the night before. So, please tell me why my daughter-in-law thought it would be okay to take her away from me for two fucking days!

Two fucking days!

I start to itch when Honey isn't close to me. She is literally the second half of me, and I'm feeling that missing half a little too much at the moment.

"X, stop frowning like that. We're at the stage of life now where wrinkles are inevitable." Rocky smirks and I roll my eyes, smoothing down my tuxedo. "Stop stressing. I saw Honey this morning."

My ears perk up and my head snaps in his direction. "You what?!"

He rubs the back of his neck like he shouldn't have told me he saw my wife. "She's nervous." He breathes out. "Like super nervous. No idea why."

Right, that's it.

I storm out of the hotel room with Rocky, Roman and Hendrix calling out after me. I know exactly where the bridal suite is and out of respect for my girl, I swallowed down the urge to see her, but now I don't care if I will see her in the next hour. I need to see her now!

"X!"

"Dad!"

"Xavier, my daughter will kill you if you storm into that room!"

I knock politely at first. Then I start banging.

"What the hell?" A wide-eyed Gianna opens the door and before she can say a word I storm into the room, freezing when I see the back of Honey. Her wedding dress fits her perfectly, the backless, white satin dress hugging her figure like a dream.

She's frozen and her eyes are wide as she looks at me through the reflection of the mirror. My eyes roam down to her protruding belly. She's six months pregnant with my babies and she looks fucking amazing. Her brown skin, glowing and calling out for me to touch.

"Daddy!" Ayla grins, rushing toward me in her pink flower girl dress, sunflower clips in her long, curly hair, and I pick her up.

"You look so pretty, princess." I coo, stroking her hair and she grins.

"Do you like my sunflower clips? Summer gave them to me." She grins, turning her head, so I can get a better look at them.

"Love them." I give her one more kiss on her cheek and place her back on her feet.

"Xavier, you idiot!" Mila exclaims, trying to shove me out of the room but I don't budge, my eyes still focused on my gorgeous girl. "It's bad luck to see the bride!"

I finally glance down at my daughter-in-law. "Mila, I don't believe in that shit, respectfully." I smile tightly at her, and she gasps, recoiling back like I've just slapped her in the face. Hendrix steps next to Mila, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and steers her away. But it doesn't stop Mila from looking over her shoulder and glaring at me.

"I need to speak to my wife alone," I speak lowly, dismissing everybody and they all listen, filtering out the room, however, Mila keeps going on about the luck bullshit until she's out and the door is closed behind her.

"You shouldn't be in here, Xavier." Honey finally turns around and I groan at how amazing she looks, my dick hardening in my pants.

"Rocky told me you were nervous." I point out, stepping closer to her.