EIGHTEEN

EIGHTEEN
🍯Honey🍯

I finish the last burger out of the four I've ordered since Xavier has been gone and left me in this hotel room dying of boredom. The guards planted outside my room were astonished when they saw the amount of room service I had ordered. Why can't they just understand that a girl is hungry? I might not have been satisfied with only one burger, so I got four.

I know Xavier is in a meeting, but I message him anyway.

Me - I'm bored.

He starts typing straight away and I grin.

Grumpy old man - And?

My smile drops.

And?

AND?!

What does he mean by 'and'? I've just told him I'm bored.

Me - Xavier I'm so bored!!!!

Me - I'm gonna die of boredom!!

Me - How could you do this to me???!!!

Grumpy old man - Little star?

Me - Yes?

Grumpy old man - Go to bed, it's late.

I check the time.

One in the morning.

Me - I'm not tired.

Grumpy old man - Well make yourself tired.

I look down at my body covered in the white hotel robe, and a smirk etches on my face as I undo the tie around my waist. I hold the camera up and take a few pictures, my white lace bra pushing my breasts up, and a teasing smile on my face.

Send.

Grumpy old man - Fuck sake Honey baby, don't do this to me. You know I'm in a meeting.

Me - Do you like them?

Grumpy old man- If you could see how hard my dick is right now, you'd know.

I decide to tease him some more and lower the camera to my pussy that is drenching the matching underwear I have on.

I send it to Xavier, expecting him to reply straight away, and when five minutes goes by a sense of embarrassment fills my body. Has he just rejected me? Did I go too far?

"Oh God," I mumble to myself, sitting on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." I hit my head after every word, my face heating up with all kinds of humiliation.

I should have just taken his advice and gone to bed.

I rip the covers back with a scowl on my face, glaring at the crisp white sheets, and get ready to climb under them until the door swings open causing me to let out a high-pitched shriek thinking an intruder has come in to kidnap me. But I relax when I see it's a dishevelled Xavier. My relaxed state does not last long when I notice how tense he is, and how his breathing is heavy.

"Xavier?" I tilt my head, watching his eyes roam down my body which is still on show because I forgot to tie the robe back up. "Earth to Xavier." I wave my hands and the huge, muscular man launches for me, tossing me onto my back on the mattress and climbing on top of my body, smashing his lips against mine.