THIRTY-NINE

THIRTY-NINE
⛓️Xavier⛓️

My wife and child are nicely settled in a luxury resort where Honey will stay to recover. Gianna is with her which puts my mind at ease.

Now the rest of us are back at the previous hideout where Xander is hanging from the ceiling all battered and bruised, a couple of broken ribs here, and some missing teeth there.

I grin.

"Sorry, I'm late!" I clap my hands and he jolts awake, barely able to see me through his swollen left eye. "Hope I haven't missed too much. I see my Harry has done a good job on you already!" I purposely pat Xander on his broken ribs, and he hisses through his teeth.

"Stop this!" He grits and I recoil back, placing an offended hand on my chest.

"Stop this? You want me to stop this?" I raise a brow, and he frantically nods his head. "Did you listen to Honey when she begged you to stop hurting her? When she begged you not to traffic her? Did you listen to her?!" I shout in his face.

"It was James—"

"No! I know the kind of sick fuck you are, Xander. James only wanted me dead, and you decided to go one step further once you used him to break you out of prison. You wanted to go back to what I had you locked up for." I hiss, walking over to a table that has a variety of weapons all laid out nicely.

"What do you recommend I choose, Harry?" I question him and he beams, pointing at an axe. "Good choice." I pick up the heavy axe and make my way back to a trembling Xander who stares at the weapon with fearful eyes.

"No! Please!"

"No please!" I mimic. "Shh, don't be scared, brother." I wink. "It will only hurt a little, I promise." I pull the axe back and grin before smashing it against his lower leg, watching as it drops to the ground with a thud.

"Damn," Harry says over Xander's screams.

"Damn indeed." I stare at the leg with wide eyes. "Should I do the other?"

"Sure." He shrugs, so I do the same to the other leg.

Xander begins to lose consciousness, so I click my fingers in his face and then slap his cheek.

"Not yet. I'll get you stitched right up, and we'll go again."

"No!! Please!" He begs but I ignore him. "Xavier, I'm y-your brother!" He exclaims, saliva dribbling out of his disgusting mouth.

"No, you are not." I hiss at him, and his face drops. "I'm ashamed we even share the same blood. You are no brother of mine."

"Show mercy, please!"

"Did you show mercy to my wife?!"

"I'll apologise." I tilt my head back and laugh. "I will!"

"Pathetic. You truly are pathetic. You know that right?" I tilt my head and he starts to sob.

Now I can just about deal with Ayla's snotty nose, but this fucker is making me heave. "Stop crying and wipe your nose!" He looks at me in disbelief.

"You're fucking crazy!"

"Never claimed not to be, Xander," I speak out in a bored tone.

"You're the literal devil." He continues, and I'm surprised he still has the energy to speak since he's just had his lower limbs chopped off with an axe.

"A lot of people say that about me. I usually just take it as a compliment and that I'm doing my job right." I smile proudly before leaving the room. "Don't get too excited, I'll be back," I call over my shoulder and pull out my phone, dialling Honey's number.