TWENTY

TWENTY
⛓️Xavier⛓️

Honey and Luella may be considered twins but that's just more of a title because Luella stands in front of me looking like she's just spawned from Satan, and my Honey looks like she fell from heaven. Appearance-wise, Luella is much taller, and from the looks of it her skinniness is due to a huge amount of drug intake — I can spot it from a mile off.

Where Honey's skin is soft and smooth, covered in cute freckles, Luella's is pitted and covered in spots due to whatever drugs she takes. The only thing similar is their hair, but you can tell who takes care of their curls and who doesn't. Luella most definitely does not.

I stand up from the table I was just sitting on and smile at her, however, there is no kindness behind this smile, just plain old agitation.

"You're making my wife's life a misery, Luella, and I need you to stop, or I'm going to do really bad things," I explain to her, my voice filled with threat, and she dares to laugh.

She points a finger against her chest. "You think I'm the one causing her misery?" She says in disbelief, and I roll my eyes. "No, she does that all by herself." My brows furrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She's boring. Never had a life and was always so jealous and judgmental that I was able to live my life the way I wanted. She hated how nobody cared to give her attention because of how miserable she was." My hands tighten on my gun. "If she had just followed in my footsteps, she wouldn't be so sad and depressed. I heard she got kidnapped, probably the most fun she's had in years." I would have shot her if me and Roman didn't have five guns pointed right at our chests.

"Why are you here, Luella?" I question.

She walks closer toward us, her heels tapping annoyingly against the hard floor. Her eyes look me up and down, and I grimace in disgust because the only eyes I want roaming my body are Honey's.

"Look at me like that again and I'll gauge your eyes out, do you understand me?" I wrap my hand around her throat and squeeze tight, watching her eyes bulge as I block off her airways. "I'm not the type to hurt a woman, Luella, but you might just be my first exception. Now answer my question. Why. Are. You. Here?" I let go of my hold and shove her back.

"Payment."

"I'm broke." She scoffs.

"Honey is payment."

"Honey is not for sale. Now is that all?" I yawn, and anger bubbles up on her face. "Don't look too angry," I smirk, angering her further.

"I've come to warn you." She places her hands on her hips and raises her chin. I tilt my head and wait for her to continue. "Xander is a very impatient man, and when he wants something, he will destroy all that is in his path. He wants Honey, and he's gonna get her, so let's not make this any harder for ourselves."

"He doesn't want Honey, he wants you." A devilish smile morphs on her face, red, hot laser beams might as well shoot out from her eyes.

"It's amazing what you can achieve when you're a twin. I mean you give up, Honey, you can have me, we both look the same anyway. Although Honey is on the fatter side, so it would do you a favour to get rid of her." I almost threw up in my mouth.

"Honey looks like a fucking goddess compared to you, Luella. You look like you've climbed up from the depths of hell and the devil had his way with you." She glares, and Roman laughs next to me. "You're a junky. Don't ever compare yourself to Honey ever again because I'll tell you one thing you stupid bitch, you'll never compare to her!" Luella's nostrils flare.