TWENTY-THREE

TWENTY-THREE
⛓️Xavier⛓️

I storm into my club and make my way to the back where my office is situated. I push the doors wide open, and storm toward Zach who has been tied up to a chair by Rocky. His eyes widen and he mutters something under the cloth around his mouth.

"Getting old, Zach, hearings going," I reply sarcastically, shrugging off my suit jacket, and throwing it on the back of the chair behind my desk. I then reel my fist back and slam it against his cheek. "You set me up, Zach," I speak in a taunting voice, and crouch down so we're face to face, and I raise my eyebrows.

"He won't speak," Rocky mentions behind me, glaring at Zach with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well, we'll fucking make him, won't we?" I smile tightly, grabbing a knife from my pocket, and stab it right into his thigh. Zach screams in pain and I grin down at him, twisting the knife painfully slow, and tears start to run down his face. "Do I look like a man you wanna fuck with Zach?"

The stupid fucker frantically shakes his head and clenches his eyes shut, tilting his head back.

"So, why'd you tell me Xander was gonna be in Vegas, only for my poor eyes to make eye contact with Luella Hartley? Hmm? You think that's who I wanted to see, Zach?!" I exclaim, punching him in the face two more times. "Who the fuck are you working for, Luella or Xander?" I yank the gag away from his mouth and wait for him to speak.

"Fuck! You think you were the only one set up?! So was I! He told me he was going to Vegas, and you fucking told me to tell you everything he does. Xander tricked me because somehow, he found out I was ratting him out to you! I don't know shit about this Luella, I don't even know who the fuck she is!" He shouts, cursing under his breath and I roll my eyes.

"It's a knife wound, get over it." I scoff.

"Yeah, you want one in your fucking leg?" Wrong fucking move. I yank the knife out of his thigh and stab it in the other one.

"You're not going to talk to me like that, Zach." I chuckle. "You're a dead man now, my friend. If I don't kill you, Xander will."

"Please, Xavier, I can't die!" He pleads, and my face turns in disgust at this man begging for his life. I show little mercy for people who wrong me, and Zach is one of those people. "I-I have a son, he needs me!" Fuck my life, now why did he have to go and say that!

"Alright, Zach. I'll let you go, but you fuck up and your son is never gonna see his father again, but don't worry, I'll make sure he ends up with a good family, he'll forget about you in a couple of years after that, so your death won't matter." I smile sickly and Zach's face pales. "Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal." He grits and I grin, patting his shoulder.

"Get out."

Rocky and I both watch him struggle to walk out of the office, and once the door is shut Rocky turns to look at me with a frown on his face. "What?"

"You would have killed him. You never give people chances. Nothing is stopping him from ratting you out, X." Rocky mentions. 

"I need someone on him at all times. We've been struggling to find Xander for too long and now we've got the bait." I smirk and Rocky nods his head.

"Smart man." He pats my back and I roll my eyes. "How's the little girl?"

"The girl's got a lot of bad habits that I'm trying to stop her doing. She swears like a drunk fucking sailor, the poor girl can't read, and she's not had one ounce of education, so I'm enrolling her in a school close by. I would have done a tutor at home, but Honey says she needs to interact with other children, so I'm not going to question my wife. Happy wife, happy life."