THIRTY

THIRTY
⛓️Xavier⛓️

The operation was a success, thank fuck for that. Although, my pockets are three hundred dollars short because my daughter was 'claiming compensation'. She's on bed rest for the next week, and I thought a kid would be ecstatic to have time off of school, but not my little girl. No, she's upset because she won't get to see the little rat Vinny.

I roll my eyes and walk into my office to see Honey standing behind my desk, eyeing up the picture I have of her on there. At the sound of my footsteps heading toward her, her pretty, brown eyes look straight through my soul, setting my blood on fire. Honey Cross is the most beautiful woman who's ever graced this earth. And she's my woman. I smile.

The moment I've closed the distance between us, I cradle her face in my hands, and lean down to press my lips softly against hers. "You okay?" I whisper against her lips, feeling her hands trail down my torso until they're fiddling with the belt around my waist. "Straight to it, I see," I smirk, leaning my head back to gaze down at her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me today, I'm so horny." She whines, tugging at the waistband of my suit trousers, and I hiss when she grabs me through my boxers and yanks me out, before getting down on her knees.

"Fuck, Honey!" I throw my head back, a groan of pleasure escaping my mouth as her full lips enclose around the swollen head of my dick. Her big, brown eyes look up at me and I have to force myself not to combust already. "Good fucking girl." I moan, threading my fingers through the top of her hair, and gently guide myself further down her throat.

Her soft moans vibrate right through me, and my eyes clench shut, and I bite my lip, listening to the sound of her sucking me dry. A sudden choked moan comes from me as she grabs onto my balls and I lurch forward, puffing out some air.

She's gonna kill me off.

"Honey, baby," I grunt, pulling her away from me, my dick falling out of her mouth and the little vixen pouts, trying to wrap her lips back around me. "Need to be inside you right now." I breathe out, helping her up and place her on my desk. Her baby pink sundress is already bunched at her waist and when I see she is already bare down there, my gaze darkens.

"Honey baby?"

"Hmm?" There's mischief written all over her breathtaking face. "What is it?" She grabs a hold of my collar, pulling me forward, so she can whisper in my ear.

"My men are walking around this place, and you're walking around with no underwear on," I growl out, feeling my already possessive self, grow even more possessive over her.

"It's not like they could see anything." She shrugs and then squeals when I grab a hold of her ass.

"Do you know how much this moves when you walk? Do you know how sexy you look in this dress? Doesn't matter if they can't see your bare pussy, they know it's there. And I trust my men not to touch you, Honey, but the thought of them even looking at you for less than a second sets my blood on fire." Honey's response is to giggle.

Her eyes trail down my body until she's staring my hard dick down, biting her lip. "Are you going to stop complaining and put that inside of me, or am I going to have to get someone else to do it?" She smirks.

Oh, she knows how to push my buttons. She knows how to get me riled the fuck up.

"If that were to happen, baby girl," I speak, grabbing the base of my dick, and lining myself up against her slick entrance. "You'd have a dead body on your conscience." I don't know whether she gasps at my words, or me shoving myself to the hilt inside her, but I'll go with the latter.