Ch7 To defeat dark entity

------------

Kaya went back to the guild basement after helping Polyusica. Deceived that the old hag chased her away, the witch affirmed that Kaya needed to rest too after using that much power to cure Makarof.

"You can't be of help if you faint from exhaustion. Go back home". She remembered the grumpy healer saying. "When all of that little war is finished, you can go back here to learn healing." Kaya's face beamed, and she even jumped on the hag to hug, which she was slapped for on the back of the head.

"Do not try that anymore! I'm not a babysitter!" the pinky wizard scolded.

The white-haired mage pushed the doors of the basement, finding a nearly normal atmosphere of the guild. Erza and Gray immediately greeted the teen, "Kaya where have you been?" interrogated Titania worried over the white-haired tomboy whose eye-bags widened during the night.

"I visited Polyusica to help her cure master." Erza smiled, dryly.

"You shouldn't push your energy like that, you know." advised Gray from her side, stroking gently the messy hair of the mage.

"Did you succeed?" asked Mira, who eavesdropped on the conversation.

Kaya shook her head, "We did everything we could, I helped with the fabric of the potion and lent my powers to Polyusica. She assured me that he would take some weeks to get back his old strength. At least, he's no longer greenish..." she muttered, shuddering as a memory of his flesh turning green as he was feebly in need for air.

"You did well. But promise me to not push too much." Mirajane worried, Kaya nodded but did not spat a word. Silently enjoying the conversations surrounding the building, she slowly drifted into sleep. Hours later, she would wake up when suddenly, a huge explosion rang outside. Feeling drowsy, the light-mage followed the rest of the guild members as they rushed out. A moving fortress advanced towards Magnolia. An enormous cannon headed towards the remnants of the establishment.

The voice of Phantom Lord's guild master invaded the space, "Dear members of Fairy Tail! I hope you enjoyed your time! But it is now the end of fairies! Deployment of a magical cannon: Jupiter!"

Erza blinked and exceeded her position facing the first, the effects of the explosion. In a second, her armor changed to that of diamond. A massive spell circle formed into the air, the throw of the war weapon crashed onto the armor of the powerful mage. The ignition blinded the fairies. When they regained sights, they saw Titania lying on the ground, her most sturdy protection shattered. "Erza!" cried Natsu as Gray released him.

The fire dragon slayer attempted to stop Erza, he lifted her head gently to his chest. "That's okay." she uttered. "At least, my family is unharmed."

"Well, Titania fell in the fight!" claimed Jose, fiercely. "How will you fight without your strongest member here! In 15 minutes, Jupiter will launch another attack Fairy Tail! To stop that is simple! Hand us Lucy Heartfilia, give up and follow us without resistance!" he sang loudly.

Mirajane stopped Lucy from surrounding. "But he will destroy the guild!" she complained. "All that is my fault!" Mira slapped her. "Don't you dare say that! You are a part of this family, and we are all here because we are willing to protect you."

"So don't say that you caused all of this!" spouted Mira and her hand raised enchanted Lucy's head. The celestial mage fell unconscious into Reedus' arms. "Take her to the safe house."

Without many words, the blonde girl disappeared as the plan decided. During this time, Kaya bowed to Erza, employing her powers to help Erza. "Kaya you must spare your energy." refused the red-haired woman.

"I want to be of help.Now, don't say a word! I need to concentrate." she added. Wakaba suddenly gasped, "Look! The sky!"

"What are those?" screamed Cana, sorting her cards. Black flying ghouls lingered from the moving tower, coming for us, they attacked us. Everyone seemed helpless since they weren't affected by the mage's attacks.

"It is as if they're not human!" reacted Levy. That's it. Kaya stopped curing Erza. From the corner of her eyes, Titania saw Kaya getting up, she chanted words, light ignited in her hands.

"Goddess of Light, grant me your strength, help me purify what has been corrupted. Magic of angels: Purification ignition." Her arms leveled up before her, a bomb of energy exploded in the battling fields. Blinding everyone, the wizards checked Kaya's condition when they discovered the disappearance of the ghostly presences. The tomboy stumbled on her feet before falling to the ground.

"Go stop that cannon!" she shouted as Makao wanted to support her. "There is no one left stopping you now! Hurry up..." Her last words escaped her lips and she laid down next to Erza.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry..." Erza felt a smaller body fall next to her to the ground. Kaya broke her promise to Mirajane. Erza rolled to her, the white head held no more magic for now. Surprisingly, Erza had fewer injuries than she expected from blocking Jupiter's explosion. She suspected the mage to be responsible.

She tucked the white streaks covering her sweaty features behind her ears. The fairy-queen invoked a blanket, covering the mage, "You really helped, dear."

She stood up and headed toward Jupiter. She had to defeat their enemies to protect everyone. Thanks to Kaya, most of the guild members could fasten their march to the tower.

She's truly unbelievable, chuckled Erza before taking a serious look. "Let's kill those sons of B****." 

------------

------------

Thank you readers don't you worry it is the last chapter on the Phantom Lord arc. I named the chapter so you can skip some if it's bothering you. The story is meant to be enjoyed after all. 

Also sorry for the incantation of Kaya, I don't think it is that impressive but it will do hopefully.