Ch14 One Goodbye, but no farewell

------------

Fairy tail's members all wounded sought for Kaya's healing powers. The master witnessing the girl's exhaustion decreed that only the worse injuries should be taken off. Kaya accepted and did what was asked. The atmosphere went awry, the Thunder God Tribe returned in the guild shameful. Laxus was summoned to his grandpa. 

In front of everyone, Makarof pronounced Laxus' banishment. "Laxus, you're banished from the guild, you and the Thunder God tribe should depart tomorrow."

Laxus bowed to the old man, objecting, "Master, I accept my punishment, yet put the Thunder Tribe out of this. I was the only brain in the operations." he informed him.

Makarof agreed and then pursued, "Fine, Laxus Dreyar, you are banned from entering Fairy Tail again. Starting today, you should reflect on your past behavior until further notice."

Laxus nodded silently and turned. The thunder tribe protested, nonetheless, the dragon slayer ordered them to stay together and socialize with the others in the guild. Kaya waited outside the guild to let their groups bid him farewell. Even Freed cried desperately.

The scared boy flopped out of the building regretfully. He noted Kaya's warm aura and that surprised him. "Don't you hate me?"

She shook her head. Her hand hesitated on the locket she wore around her necklace in which she engraved Fairy Tail's emblem. "I never hated you. I was angry at you, that's all." she admitted with strength.

"I want you to have it." She handed him the locket. "Promise me that you will come back."

Laxus flashed even more ashamed, he thought he wasn't worthy of receiving it after he had done, "I can't accept it." he stated.

Kaya beamed in place, an idea was created in her head "Then, you will come back to Fairy tail to give it back. Promise me." Her pinkie raised and childishly, Laxus replied back and promised. He left Fairy Tail with a dark face. His chest filled with shame and sadness, a tear fell on the imposing man. Kaya watched him pace further away from there, her face was wet and she sobbed.

"It was for the better." sniffed Makarof who viewed the scene.

 He was thankful to Kaya for not keeping hatred towards his grandson, proud of the youngster's courage. "Thank you for that." he rubbed his neck, hiding the tears fleeing down.

"I hope I'll get to see him again."

"Me too." confessed the old man. 

Laxus left months ago, the Raijinshû warmed up to everyone even though they remained bitter about Laxus' departure. Kaya entered the guild ground still sleepy when she saw Reedus drawing a plan with Dark guilds. Lucy sipped her milkshake, her eyebrows furrowed in front of the elaborate scheme. "What is all that?"

Makarof fiercely announced the "Balam alliance. I just came back from the guild council!" He eyed all his children before proudly informing them, "We are going to attack their major guild, Oracion Seis."

"Hey gramps, did you lose again a bet? We're going to be destroyed by their allies!" remarked Gray.

"That is why we agreed on forming an alliance with the official guilds. Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus and Cait shelter will fight against the Oracion Seis."

Erza took a look at the notes she retrieved from the information she gathered before. "From what I heard the Oracion Seis counts only six members in their rank."

Lucy trembled, receiving the knowledge."They must be really powerful to control other minor dark guilds with only six members." the celestial mage panicked.

"That's why Team Natsu will join the alliance we created! Good luck children!" Just like that, the whining of Lucy and Kaya emerged from the carriage bringing them to the meeting point. Kaya moaned as the stomach growled loudly. Her ears became red and Erza gave her a pastry she kept in her bag.

"Well, at least we are together in this mess." concluded Titania, Erza smiled witnessing the teen engulfing food in her mouth.

Overwhelmed by the noises and the presences of Blue Pegasus's members, Kaya hid behind Gray and Natsu while Erza and Lucy. "Welcome to you beauties of Fairy tail!" The light-mage stepped back, Kaya didn't like to get attention especially from strangers. Moreover, she preferred letting Erza and Lucy keep it. The armored woman threw Ichiya flying in the air to the doorway, a hand froze him while stopping his body in motion. His head turned frozen. Gray discerned a familiar form behind the sunlight.

"Oh no..." he moaned while setting his shirt on finally.

"Who is it?" demanded Kaya with a soft expression.

"We are the mages sent by Lamia Scale!" responded the voice that stuttered Gray.

"Leon? Cherry?" questioned Kaya by viewing their discussion, they were old friends. Waiting for Cait Shelter to arrive, it came to her knowledge that they sent only one mage.

"This mage must be really powerful!" awed Lucy in amazement.

The running of a little girl attracted the attention of all the group. Her dark blue hair made her appearance in Blue Pegasus' hall, falling right into the ground. It reassured Kaya since the mage should be around the same age as her.

"Hello everyone! I'm Wendy Marvel from the Cait Shelter and this is Carla!" A walking cat popped up from behind the girl.

Kaya waved at them sheepishly. "She's only a child!" cried Lucy aghast.

"What is wrong with those Cait Shelter to send a child?" wondered Cherry.

Wendy frowned being a dragon slayer, her hearing overhears more than average wizard. Erza posed her gloved hand, easing the atmosphere. "Don't worry, we're just taken aback due to your age. Let's do our best!" she thumbed her up.

The tension thinned into the air and Jura, the sacred mage, would've begun to expose the plan, but the Salamander ignored him and rushed out of the building to the strange magic he felt since their arrival.

-----------

So as you witnessed this is the arc orracion seis, it is the last one that follows the current story of Hiro Mashima after that the story will be taking a turn-over. the oc won't join in Edolas or tenrou arc and you'll discover why in no time  hihihi!!! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the last one following for this Saturday. If you don't want to watch this arc (no matter your reasons) you can skip it and go directly to chapter 18 which will be released on Wednesday 22nd.