Ch29 Mission undercover

------------

Kaya waited at a meeting point, she had sent a bird to retrieve the Fairy tail's member. Jellal should've told them about the bird's messenger, he would recognize her signature. After all, Kaya taught them to communicate by homing pigeons. She heard footsteps in the maze garden. Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the exceeds boomed in the maze. The angelic woman sighed under her cloak. She chose to wait in a secluded area. Actually, the royal garden was linked to the castle, making it logical to sneak in.

She stretched, "You're finally here, we can start!" Natsu frowned, seeing the mage still avoiding the reveal of her features. Mira couldn't stop from wondering who she couldn't discern the traits or even her hair color.

"You could've said to go here directly!" whined. Happy. Kaya ignored the remark, hoping her bracelet would hold on, she clapped her finger.

"What did you do?" growled Natsu with anger mixed with confusion in his expression.

Kaya grinned annoyed that she wasn't trusted, "I cloak ourselves, we will enter by the staff door. But we can't be seen by them."

"That's useful!" complimented Wendy. "And if you didn't cloak us? How can we trust you?"

Kaya shook her head amused. "Then you better take care, Natsu. I'm going first, protect my back." she ordered. Clenching the door first, she led them through all the corridors and secret lanes of the castles. Noticing her bracelet tensing too fast, she shuffled irritated. Soon enough the situation would turn sour. The device was about to break any time soon.

The group made it to the cell, Kaya turned to Natsu, "I'm going to remove the illusion you have to knock out the guards when I do so. You can do that?"

Natsu roared, clapping his fist "Of course I can, didn't you see the tournament?" Kaya chuckled, before smacking him gently.

"My illusion can't cover noise, you dummy..." she hissed. "Fine." she clapped her hand, 6 people popped up in the alley of the prison. Kaya turned to Mira and Wendy, "take their keys, we have to inspect all cells for Lucy and the other celestial mage."

"How do you know Yukino was also imprisoned?" checked Mira, running after Anya. "They need all twelve zodiac keys, I reckon Lucy has ten of them, I think Yukino must've been taken too."

After a few minutes of running further in the fortress, they found the two wizards behind the bars. "You guys are here!" beamed Lucy, while Yukino seemed all defeated.

Natsu stepped first in front of the barrels, his boiling hands deformed the bars. Kaya didn't even have the time to rumble through the keys. Allowing the two mages to get out; Kaya used that time to retrieve her map of the place. She needed to know precisely where they were and which lane they should take to escape with ease. Lucy turned to her comrades, peeking up at the mage, gazing thoroughly at the map.

"Who is she?" she exclaimed, turning her finger on the strange woman. Mirajane lowered Lucy's arm on the wizard.

"She's part of Crime Sorciere, her name's Anya, she was sent by Jellal to help us." The demoniac mage declared.

"Hey, you, why are you frowning like that, weirdo?" he gritted his teeth towards the faceless woman. She turned to Natsu, pouting.

"First I'm not a weirdo. Second, our way back will be more tricky, I don't like the idea of crossing the path with the eclipse door." she admitted, swelling her cheeks pissed off.

Natsu giggled like an idiot, "It's no problem, we will destroy them in no time." She blocked him, with a quick gesture."It must be a trap, it was too easy, we must move now, I sense traps right under our feet right now."

Kaya took two exceeds in her arms, Wendy jolted up with Carla out of the way, Natsu, Lucy and Yukino right behind us.

The floor fell right under our ancient position. Anya sighed, her eyesight inspected the place, she froze in place, when her cape brushed downwards, and her companions could discover her face. She stayed high on her feet.

Mirajane's eyes widened, the woman gasped when she remembered the traits of the woman. She grew up a lot, she wasn't the teenage girl she used to know. Her short white hair now reached thigh braided to not disrupt her task. Her eyes fled away from her observation. Kaya placed her finger on Mirajane's lips. "Later." she promised, winking at her with might.

"Let's head to the eclipse door, and retrieve your keys. They must be there for the ritual" she threw out casually at Lucy and Yukino. Not sparing time for them to see more of her face, Kaya brushed forwards in the way. "Let's go people, let's save the world from that buck-head princess."

------------

------------

I'm so sorry, I thought this chapter would be longer than expected, but it is. I hope you'll like the following of chapter 30