Ch16 Titania's strength

------------

 "Master! You finally come!" exclaimed Cobra, betraying his presence to the enemy. "How is it going?" Brain checked, gazing at the spare mages who intruded the place. "It's a mess, Jellal doesn't remember anything due to the aetherion. He even invoked an auto-destruction spell on the Nirvana and himself."

"We're doomed." sighed Cobra. "Unless you know how to break that circle?"

Brain chuckled at the expression of the white-haired girl alarmed by their arrival in the cave. "I worked at the Magic Bureau, I even created the spell of course! I know how to break it. I happen to be the one to teach him that."

His hand raised towards the red-marked man, an ignition of power invaded the room. Separating the Oracion Seis from the coalition and Jellal.

The walls of the grotto started to move. A large shaking transformed the landscape around them. Losing steadiness, Kaya fell on her legs behind Jellal and Erza. Carla grasped her hand to stay with Fairy Tail's members. Yet, the white flying cat lost grip and disappeared in the air. An enormous city of stone detached from the land. Six gigantic claws allowed the mechanism to turn to a new direction.

Knocked out by the projection, Kaya witnessed Erza scolding gravely Jellal about to kill himself. "You must live to bear the consequences of your actions! Only a coward would run away like that!"

Jellal cried, Kaya furrowed her eyebrows, lost at words. What is really the Jellal I knew? Erza sensed the tomboy sit on dust. She approached and helped her get up. "You're okay," she worried over the pale figure of Kaya. Kaya nodded, pointing daggers at Jellal.

If Erza could forgive him, she wouldn't. Her scars bear forever the pain she endured at his hands. "Erza can forgive you, but, myself, won't." She stated not bothering to introduce herself. He didn't deserve it.

Nevertheless, Jellal's confusion overwhelmed his impression, confirming the loss of memory. "You tortured me, and isolated me." She taught him sternly. Kaya couldn't hide it, her bitterness was bigger than Erza.

Turning away, Kaya discerned the energy of Oracion Seis' member, "We should talk later, someone's approaching."

Erza transformed into her ninja's combine. Kaya lighted up her fist, ready to blind anyone coming to her side. A man with short black hair and obsidian eyes came closer to the group, smirking sufficiently.

"Well, what have we here? Two fairies and a traitor." Midnight stood in front of the group. Jellal blocked his way before the two girls. He propelled a ray of light to the black mage. A second sufficed to the wizard to put his enemy on the ground. Erza moved in a fighting stance. She swung her sword only to miss the target. Kaya invoked her light magic and sent daggers of lights into Midnight.

"So that's what your power is, huh!" she observed. "You drift away the attacks of your opponent!" Midnight grinned arrogant, "It's more than that, I can even return the attack of mages."

Kaya brightened, an idea forming in her mind. "Light of Heaven: Outburst." she sang.

Blinding everyone, she, then, sent multiple daggers of lights towards Midnight. Smoke storming out of the flash, the dark wizard was intact, but a scratch painted his cheek. Kaya grinned tired, "Erza, you have to use physical swords against him, the more the merrier!"

"That's crazy!" murmured Jellal, feeble. Looking at the teenager, no one suspected that she was capable of such damages. On an Oracion Seis' mage at that.

"No Erza, don't! You can't undergo so much power!" he warned his friend.

Kaya uncovered to him with admiration, "Don't you worry! Erza is one of the s-class mages among Fairy Tail!"

Observing the Fairy Queen's attack, Kaya slapped Midnight from a distance with a light ball. Allowing Erza to gather all her swords like she did at Fairy Tail's battle months ago.

"It's not for nothing that Erza's surname is Titania, the fairy-queen." Kaya's blue eyes beamed, detecting the fallen wizard on the floor. "Congrats Erza!" she thumbed up her comrade.

Feeling drained out of forces, she slid on her knees. The exhaustion struck the young sorceress. "I just need a break." her cheeks turned red, she hated that people could see her vulnerable. A head caressed the top of her hair.

"You fought well." congratulated Erza, she sat next to her. "Rest a little, then we will join the rest of the group."

------------

------------

Ah!! I can't I definitely love that scene, frankly I love the interactions between Jerza during the Nirvana arc 

Also, Welcome to those who stayed, I'm happy to present you for November, 22nd's chapters. As usual, I'm releasing the five following chapters. To inform you, the last chapter are going to be posted precisely on December, 2nd. If you want to read the whole book in one time. During this time, I'm going to publish the rest step by step. Be prepared, dear readers