Chapter 45: A Lover's Embrace

*TW: This Chapter contains strong Sexual content. Reader's discretion is advised!!*

Logan eyed Kate's wet body--how she panted, how her hair stuck to her skin, how her face was flushed. And it was because of him. He leaned to her breasts and licked the water droplets off. Kate pressed her breasts on his face, eager to feel him and give him what he wanted. The warm water made their bodies melt into each other in a hungry embrace.

Logan ran his teeth on her erect nipple, causing her to yelp out. -"Don't tempt me, brat."- He then licked. -"You know how much I want to eat you."-

Kate smiled shyly. She maneuvered Logan's hands to her soft and squishy breasts. Prompting him to squeeze and play with them. -"I am all yours, Logan."-

He hissed and wrapped his arms around her waist. -"You sure are..."- He began grinding his hard dick on her entrance. Now he felt way bigger. Kate gulped at the nervousness.

-"Hmm, do I have to force you to relax?"- Logan suddenly slapped her butt cheek under the water, and even then it stung. -"I'm sorry."- Kate breathed in.

-"You better be..."- Logan growled. Kate loved how he spoke to her. This aggressive side was something that made her go crazy.

He rubbed his dick on her clit over and over, pressing ever so gently with a few flicks strong enough to have her trembling body jolt. -"Let me play a bit before I slide myself in."-

Kate moaned out. -"Logan, if you don't stop, I'll--"- She was suddenly struck by a massive wall of pleasure. And her nub pulsated on his hard tip.
-"That's it, Katerina, That's right, scream for me."- His breath deepened as he also reached his painful limit.
Her throat tightened as she attempted not to scream too loudly. Her skin began to sting as pleasure took over, tensing her muscles.

-"Hmm..."- He chuckled as he licked his lips. -"Good girl..."-

Kate covered her face, embarrassed that he made her cum so quickly.
-"Let me see your blushing face, Katerina."- He whispered, grabbing her wrists, in some way reassuring her. Kate hesitantly uncovered her face. Revealing her glimmering hooded eyes and flushed cheeks. Logan's dick hardened even more if that was even possible.

-"That's such a sexy face,"- Logan grabbed her face by the cheeks. -"I want to fuck you so hard while you make that face for me. You'd think I despise you for how rough I want to be with you."- He inserted his thumb in her mouth, prompting Kate to suck on it.

-Well that won't be hard, I don't even have to try when everything he does to me makes me feel like this.- Kate thought. -And I adore it!- She stuck out her tongue as Logan pulled his thumb out.

-"Still shy? I thought I told you last time to talk to me dirty."- Logan stared her down. Kate swallowed hard, excited for this beast to eat her up.

-"I want you to fuck me."- She whispered, her cheeks still squished underneath his demanding fingers. Logan's eyes dilated. -"I'm sorry, I can't hear you..."-
-"I want you to fuck me!"- Kate whined. Logan leaned against some rocks behind him, angling himself toward his woman. She looked so vulnerable as she sat on his lap, her body exposed to the cold air as a sheet of goosebumps covered her panting and blushing skin. She was ready.

-"Fuck."- Logan pushed his dick into Kate ever so slowly, feeling how she tensed up and whimpered at his size. -"Tell me when it's too much for you, babe."-

At those words, he pushed deeper in, Kate's walls tightly holding on to his shaft. Kate closed her eyes tightly as she covered her mouth. Damn, it hurt. She never thought Logan was this big. But her pussy welcomed him, sucking him in. Logan looked up at Kate, she was higher than him in more ways than one. What inspired him to make love to Kate was the scene that played out a few minutes before. A gentle and fertile goddess who begged to be fucked and dominated. After this, she would truly be his and his alone. She will bear his mark, till the end of time and beyond.