Chapter 52: The Wrath of God

-"You never get tired, don't you?"- Kate panted as Logan kissed her neck.

-"Not of you babe."- Logan's breath covered her skin.

It's been a non-stop three days of isolation for Kate and Logan. Kate had never been so long without any clothes on-- it almost felt different to have any fabric cover her besides the bed sheets. Their skin was covered in hickeys, bite and scratch marks, as proof of their hungry love. Kate laid on the bed as she covered her body with the comforter and Logan walked out the side balcony for a smoke break. She stared at him; she wondered how such a man could make her forget everything so easily. She hasn't even been tempted to check her phone for anything. She admired how he blew smoke out of his nostrils as if he were a beast. She recoiled at the thought of her trying to smoke a cigarette.

-"Nasty!"- She threw a pillow at the glass sliding doors. Logan flipped her off playfully.

Kate sighed after laughing and stood up from the bed, she stretched her sore body and grabbed her phone from the floor.

-"It's dead."- Kate sighed. -"They all have to be so worried, and not to mention, angry."- She combed her fingers through her hair, it was a little tangled but she didn't care.

-"I think we should go back home, babe."- Kate raised her voice as she entered the bathroom.

-"Already? Who said I'm done with you?"- Logan put out the cigarette on the railing and flicked it into the outside trash bin.

-"Babe, please, everyone has to be so worried. My phones' dead so..."-

Logan walked into the room and threw his head back. -"Fine..."-

He eyed how Kate entered the shower and water began running down her bruised body. His heart fluttered and he quickly jumped inside as well.

Kate laughed as he hugged her from behind. -"You're not convincing me."- She raised his hand and kissed his knuckles.

-"I tried."- His hands went up to fondle her breasts. -"How about now?"-

Kate sighed, -"Okay, maybe one more."- She pushed against Logan, bending over for him to have his way with her. He smiled and began their lovemaking again.

_______________________________________~______________________________________

-"All my followers have abandoned me..."- Elohim's voice rumbled through the dark hallway that led to his throne room. -"All of them fear me...and that is what I wanted!"-

A cold breeze ran through him as he now felt true loneliness. -"However...This isn't fair. What have I done to deserve this!? I am God!!"-

-"You have sabotaged yourself, Elohim."- Adonai's voice echoed. -"You had a mere taste of power and you let it corrupt you."-

-"Adonai! Not again!!"- Elohim began to sweat. He feared the Cosmic Court that he was a part of, but he only feared it because he knew that he was doing something illicit.

-"You dare infiltrate and take part in the Celestian race against their will, erase their memories, and force them to obey under your rule and change the course of history as we know it. You have started violent and bloody wars simply for your entertainment. Pathetic."- Adonai continued. -"Face it, Elohim. You are too reckless and flawed to be a part of the Cosmic Court. You are to be summoned to your trial and you will be served for your crimes. We will see then what Yahweh says about this."-

-"No! You can't do this!! I refuse!!"- Elohim rose from his throne and shouted in anger.

-"Then you shall be sentenced without a fair ruling into Event Horizon to suffer eternally in Singularity and Oblivion."- Shaddai's voice echoed.