Sweet like SUGA

Yoongi's POV

"You are perfect enough to fight over though," Jimin says to Alexis. I silently agree, though I feel nothing but happiness even as they are all over her. With Taehyung on one arm, Jimin on the other, and Hobi holding her hand, I feel satisfied. I know that I'll never make her choose between us, never for anything so serious. I may want time with her by myself, but I would never push it on her.

At least we have made a decision that allows her to come with us on tour. That way, no more accidents will happen with being apart. Plus, I get to have her in my room tonight. They said we're going by room and mine and Jin's is the closest to the hallway. And fortunately for me, I have a valid reason to be the one she sleeps with.

"Guess you're with me tonight hun." I grinned. Jin whips his head to me in exasperation, realizing who his true enemy is here. I'm already staring at him, having expected his retaliation. My grin only gets wider at seeing his expression.

Namjoon takes her attention before he can argue, "Alexis, you can take a shower if you want, do you remember where they are?" She nods. "Come on, I'll get you some clothes to wear." He guides her by the small of her back into the hallway, but not before giving me and Jin a look saying, figure it out.

I watch them disappear into the room and then face back to the living room. Met with nothing but knowing smirks and smug looks by the rest of my family. "What?" Jin asks them.

"Nothing, that's between you and Yoongi to figure out." Jimin puts his hands up in surrender. The way he says it though has Jin even more peeved.

"There's nothing to figure out though, it's only fair that she sleeps in bed with me." I say with certainty. 

Jin shakes his head, putting his hands on his hips, "And why is that?" He demands.

"Because you got the first kiss." I state easily, dropping the bomb. His arms go slack and his expression returns into one of surprise. 

He looks like he is stuck between wondering how we found out and trying to come up with an argument against my reasoning. The only thing he manages say is, "Wha-, how?..."

Taehyung laughs as he stands up to boop his nose. "You think we didn't notice the two of you walking together after the concert? You both looked redder than tomatoes."

That alone wouldn't have told us anything, but seeing Alexis touch her lips when she thought no one was looking pieced it together. Plus, the fact that Jin didn't put on any lip balm for the rest of the day. I would've kept it to myself, but Jimin happened to notice it too.

Which explains why every member knows what I'm talking about. "If I knew that was gonna happen, I would've gone to see her myself." Jimin announces. I see Namjoon come back, walking through the living room into the kitchen, completely avoiding the situation.

Jin's face gets continuously red, before he starts blurting. "Yeah we did, so what? I'm her soulmate too! I did nothing wrong! And you know what? It was amazing, so stay jealous!" He gets flustered and his pronunciation gets weird, but he doesn't miss a beat. "You can't steal an opportunity to cuddle because of that. Cuddles are for everyone!"

Namjoon walks back in and settles himself down into the other chair with a beer in hand. "Why don't you just push the beds together?"

"We have that giant bookshelf separating our rooms." I answer. Jin and I may share the same room, but they might as well be completely different by the way we each style our halves. We both value our own space and respect each others'. Between the curtain and the bookshelf, there's practically a wall in between, so we couldn't move anything even if we wanted to.