Chapter 131: Pitch's Return

🥶Jack's Pov🥶
The ice castle shook a little bit and an icicle fell and cut my arm. But that wasn't important right now, I had to find Elsa.

🌨️Elsa's Pov🌨️
A swirl of black sand came into my ice castle and I was able to get rid of it.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked coming over to me
"I'm..." my vision started to spin.

"It's okay, I got you Elsa." I heard Jack say

I held onto Jack as he carried me over to a couch.

"Jack, what are you doing here?" I asked weakly

"I came to check on you and talk to you since you were so upset.

"Thank you for coming to check on me."

"You're welcome, you know Anna told me that you would be here.  I know that you told me that you built this place. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad that you like it."

"What happened before I got here?"

As my vision started to refocus again I noticed that Jack had a cut on his arm. The strange thing was that his blood was blue not red.

"Jack, your hurt."

Jack looked at his arm but didn't even seem concerned about it.

"That's not what's most important right now...right now I just want to make sure that you're okay."

"It...was....Pitch." I said to him as I struggled with keeping my eyes open

"He was here?"

I nodded my head as I started yawning and my eyes were closing.

"It's okay, you can sleep. I'll stay here while you get some rest and keep an eye on you. We can stay here for the night and go back to the North Pole tomorrow.

"Good night Elsa." I heard Jack whisper in my ear.

Months later we got rid of Pitch Black but what we didn't know was that wasn't the last time that we would be seeing him.