Chapter 114: The Shipwreck

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
We continued going north until we find something I never thought I would see again. It was mother and father's ship.

"It must have been washed in from the dark sea." Anna said as we started looking around inside.
"What would it be doing in the dark sea?" I asked
"I don't know." Anna replied sadly. "There's gotta be something here. Wait, wait, look around every Arandellian ship has a compartment, waterproof. Here!" Anna exclaimed when she finally found it. "What language is this?" Anna asked looking at the weird language on the paper.

"I don't know, but look, this is mother's handwriting."
"The end of the ice age, the river found but lost, Magic's source? Elsa's source?" Anna said confused. "It's a map and look a journal. They traveled north. Planned to cross the dark sea to.. Ahtohallan - It's real?"
"Ahtoha- what?" Olaf asked.
"It's a magical river said to hold all the answers about the past." Anna replied.
"Water has memory." I whispered to myself as I kneeled on the floor. "I wanna know what happened to them." I said as my powers pulled all the water droplets from the wreckage and turned them into an ice statue.
"Ahtohallan has to be the source of her magic." I heard mother's voice
"We keep going for Elsa." I heard father's voice
"The waves are too high! Iduna! Agnarr!"
I ran out of the shipwreck as the tears streamed down my face and of course, Anna came after me.

"Hey hey, what are you doing?" Anna asked when she caught up with me
"This is my fault, they were looking for answers about me."
"You are not responsible for their choices, Elsa."
"No, just their deaths."
"Stop. No, Yelana asks why would the spirits reward Arendelle with the magical queen? Because our mother saved our father She saved her enemy Her good deed was rewarded With you - You are a gift."