Chapter 123: Family Reunion/A Place of our Own

🌻Anna's Pov🌻
Gale comes over and signaled to me that Elsa is alive. I race to the shore to meet her.

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
"Is it really you?" Anna asked
"Anna!

Anna runs over to me as she starts crying tears of joy and hugs me.

"I thought I lost you." Anna said while crying
"Lost me? You saved me, again." I tell her as I wipe her tears
"I did?" Anna asked
"And, Anna, Arendelle did not fall."
"It didn't?" She asked
"The spirits all agree, Arendelle deserves to stand with us."
"Us?" She questioned
"I might be the snow queen, but you did what was right, for everyone. Which means I will not be Arendelle's only queen anymore. You will be Arendelle's second queen for the first time in history."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Did you find the fifth spirit?"

I smile

"You are the fifth spirit. You're the bridge." Anna exclaimed
"Well, actually, a bridge has two sides. And a mother had two daughters. We did this together. And we'll continue to do this together."
"Together."

We reunited with Kristoff and Sven and I rebuilt Olaf.

"I love happy Endings!" Olaf said happily
"Oh, that reminds me. I wanna show you something."

I used my powers to make a scene between mother and father play out.

"Darling, I've been thinking it might be time to tell Anna about Elsa. I can't bear keeping her shut out anymore, she's maturing now, she can be responsible. It's not Anna, I'm worried about what if we let them get close again and the feelings are too much for Elsa. Joy brings out her powers as strongly as fear but if anyone can find a way to help her it's Anna. You might be right about that there's not much that girl can't do. Her love can hold up the world. Lucky for the world, okay we'll tell her when we return."

The memory disappeared and Anna hugged me.

"Thank you so much for that."
"They believed in you, Anna, and so do I."