Chapter 4: My 3rd Birthday

👑Iduna's Pov👑
Today was Elsa's 3rd birthday and we had a big surprise for her. Elsa has been kinda lonely playing by herself since Agnarr and I are busy so we couldn't wait to tell that she was going to have a little brother or sister to play with.

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
I squinted my eyes as the sun streamed in through the window waking me up. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed.  I put on my turquoise blue dress and flats. Then I grabbed my earrings, necklace and hair comb and ran through the halls to mama and papa's room. I opened the door, put my things on the table and quietly climbed onto the bed.

"Mama! Papa! Wake up! It's my birthday!" I exclaimed as I jumped on the bed "Okay Elsa, we're up

"Okay Elsa, we're up." Said papa as he and mama got out of bed.
They got ready and then turned to me.
"Mommy, will you help me with my hair, necklace and earrings."
"Of course, my little snow."

Mama put my earrings on and my necklace then braided my hair and finally placed the hair comb in my hair. Then we went down stairs into the dining hall.

Then I turned to Papa.

"Daddy, Elsa open presents?"
"How about we have breakfast first?"

I had waffles with chocolate on top. After I finished my breakfast, I heard Mama and Papa giggle.

"What?" I asked
"You have chocolate all over your face." Papa said as he wiped the chocolate from my face
"Now we can open presents. Let's go into the family room."

I picked up the box that Gerda gave me and followed her and my parents to the family room. When I opened the door, I saw presents from the castle staff. We went inside and I sat on the floor.

"Alright, before we start opening your presents, mommy and daddy wanna give you our present. How would you like to have another set of feet running around the castle?" Mama said
"Elsa get puppy?" I asked
"No, even better. How would you like to have a little brother or sister to play with?" Papa replied
"Where little sister?"
"In here." Mama said placing a hand on her stomach
"Mommy, eat sister?"
"No. She stays in here until she's ready to be born."
"Elsa, big sister?"
"Yes."

I was so excited that snowflakes were dancing around the room.

"I told Gerda about dream I had the night that I ran away about a girl named Anna with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. In my dream we made a snowman together and named him Olaf."
"Then we'll name your sister Anna."

I opened my presents. I got crayons and paint, as well as a stuffed blue horse from mama and papa. It was a great birthday and I couldn't wait to be a big sister.