Chapter 77: Secret Passage

☃️Olaf's Pov☃️
      Meanwhile...
I knocked on the castle walls. From what I could tell, there was almost certainly some kind of haunting going on in the castle. First off, people kept whispering about a mysterious-sounding pig that had run through the hallways and was never seen again. That certainly wasn't the normal sort of thing that one would expect in a nice castle, so it had to be phantom-related. I had also heard people talking about a small pale creature that walked the castle freely, leaving gusts of cold wind in his wake. And no one spoke of this strange being with fear, which told me that it wasn't just well known— it was friendly, too!
According to Do not Laugh at Phantoms!, this was absolute proof of a Class-Three Haunting—a happy and welcoming spirit that's too shy to say hello. I couldn't wait to meet it!
I knocked on another wall, this one sporting a large mirror, and listened intently for any response. There was no answering sound...but the mirror slowly opened, like a door. Like a secret door. I smiled. This has to be where the phantoms were hiding!
And with that, I stepped into the secret passageway, almost—but not quite—closing the mirrored door behind me.