Chapter 49: Do you wanna build a snowman? Part 3

🌻Anna's Pov🌻
Another 7 years have passed and now I'm 15, mother and father are leaving on another trip. I walked past Elsa door and hesitated before running into my parents room pulling them into a goodbye hug.
"See you in two weeks."

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
Mother and father are going on another trip. I met them downstairs and curtsied.
"Do you have to go?" I asked with worry in my voice
"You'll be fine, Elsa." Father assured me
"Here Elsa, my mother gave this to me and now I'm giving it to you. It's been passed down from mother to daughter for generations. So take care of it." Mama said as she placed a necklace in my gloves hands

It's been two weeks and mother and father are to arrive home today

It's been two weeks and mother and father are to arrive home today. There was a knock on the door and I thought it was mother and father and that they had already arrived home. But it was Gerda, and she had a worrying look on her face.
"Princess, your parents aren't coming home today."
"Have they decided to stay on their trip for a few more days." I asked
"No, Princess. I mean your parents are never coming home."
"What do you mean their never coming home?"
"There was a storm at sea and your parents ship sank. There were no survivors. Princess Elsa, your parents are dead."
When Gerda said that I thought my heart had stopped. I shut the door in her face, no even bothering to listen to the next thing she said. I laid on my bed and cried my eyes out soon falling asleep. Mother and father's funeral was in a few days and I wanted to go but I knew there was the risk of me exposing my powers. So I couldn't go.
There was a knock at the door. I knew it was Anna.

Elsa, please I know you're in there
People are asking where you've been
They say, "have courage" and I'm trying to
I'm right out here for you
Just let me in
We only have each other
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?
Do you want to build a snowman?

I was sitting with my back against the door and I knew the gates were going to be opened on my coronation day. I put my head on my knees and my arms wrapped around my legs. The snow in my room was suspended in the air and I didn't know what I was going to do.