Chapter 3: Making New Friends

👑Iduna's Pov👑
Elsa is now 2 years old you and Agnarr and I are taking her for a walk through the village today. Elsa's nanny, Lily was also going to tag along to keep a close eye on Elsa.

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
"Elsa, time to go?" Mama called
"No. No go." I said as I hid under the table
"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"
"Elsa, no wanna make friends."
"Why not?"
"Elsa afraid."
"Of what, honey?
"Elsa afraid other kids won't like her because she's different."
"Of course, you'll make friends Elsa."

We walked into the village and then stopped in the village square.

"Elsa, papa and I are going to go shopping. Lily is going to watch you. Why don't you go play with the other kids?"
"Ok, mommy."

I walk up to a group of kids who were playing with a white and black ball. There were 3 boys who looked about 8 years old. Then there were 4 girls and 2 boys who were my age.

"Hi. I'm Elsa, wanna play?"
"Ok. I'm Holly and that's my sister River. Said a little girl with red hair and freckles as she gestured to the girl next to her
"I wish it was winter, then we could have a snow ball fight." Said the young boy who was my age with brown hair
"Elsa been practicing a new trick. Watch." I tell him

I swirled my hands around and made snowflakes fly out of my hands. The three older boys saw this and they did not look happy.

"Hey, you!"
"Me?" I asked
"Yeah, you! We don't play with kids like you."
"What do you mean?"
"Your a witch!"
"A freak!"
"And a monster!"

Their words really hurt me and I could feel the tears in my eyes. I ran off into the woods where I could be alone.

🦋Lily's Pov🦋
I was watching the young princess and I heard what those boys said to her. I went up to the boys to give them a piece of my mind that I didn't even see the Princess run off.
"How dare you call the Princess such horrible names?! She is royalty and your future queen. I will be telling the King and Queen about this. Now apologize to the Princess. Come here, young princess."

I turned around to see the princess was gone.

"Princess?! Princess Elsa?! Her parents are going to fire me or worse, kill me."

Just then the king and queen came up to us.

"Lily, how did things go?" The queen asked
"I beg you your majesties please don't fire me!" I said begging them on my knees
"Lily, why would we fire you?" The king asked
"Your majesty, it- its the Princess. She ran off after these boys called her mean names. I would have gone after her but I didn't see where she went since I was scolding these boys."
"Okay, Lily. Have these boys take you to their homes and bring them and their parents to the castle. Iduna, can you search the woods with the guards while I stay at the castle in case Elsa shows up."

We split up and started looking for the Princess

👑Iduna's Pov👑
I rode into the forest with the guards. I was very worried about Elsa especially since it was getting dark.

🌨Elsa's Pov🌨
I ran into the forest until I was too tired to run anymore. I sat at the base of a tree and cried.  After crying for a little while, I got up and started to try to make my way home. But I realized that I was lost.

"Elsa?!" I heard a woman call
"Princess Elsa?!" A male voice called
"Where are you my little snow?" The woman said

I recognized that nickname. It was mama.
"Mommy?" I whispered

The noise got closer until I saw her.

"Mommy!" I cried as I ran to her as she got off her horse

She kneeled down and hugged me tight.
"Thank goodness your alright. Your father and I have been worried sick."

We rode back to the castle and went inside to find papa in the family room.

"Daddy!" I shouted as I ran into his arms
"Elsa, thank heavens your okay."